Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:57:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Alert! Paris Hilton's Phone Hacked! Vin Diesel's Number on the Loose! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alert! Paris Hilton's Phone Hacked! Vin Diesel's Number on the Loose!  (Read 6816 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: February 20, 2005, 11:01:12 AM

Quote from: That Sterling Reporter Matt Drudge
PARIS HILTON PHONE HACKED; PRIVATE NUMBERS OF STARS FLOOD INTERNET; FBI INVESTIGATES
**Exclusive**
Sun Feb 20 2005 09:39:20 ET

Private telephone numbers of celebrities have been unleashed on the Internet after an apparent hacking into Paris Hilton's T-MOBILE SIDEKICK Address Book, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The FBI has opened an investigation into the hack, a government source said.

The DRUDGE REPORT has confirmed the authenticity of many of the unlisted and super-secret numbers: Private phone numbers and email addresses of Eminem, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera, Andy Roddick, Ashlee Simpson, Victoria Gotti, Vin Diesel, Anna Kournikova and many others!

One top star reached Sunday morning expressed total outrage at Paris.

"I gave her my number after we met in Miami, I did not know she f**king kept it on her cellphone!" the star explained.

A website posted the digits over the weekend, with the message: "I'm Sorry Bitch :) GG FGT SLT BTCH! HACKED BY THE NIGGAS AT DFNCTSC"

Also splashed in the hack, Paris Hilton's private notes, listed by date.

From Hollywood to Vegas to New York -- and back, Paris Hilton's notes, road directions, hotel and airline preferences are exposed.

Developing...

Filed By Matt Drudge
Fabricated

~Living the Dream~

Reply #1 on: February 20, 2005, 11:13:19 AM

"The world is populated in the main by people who should not exist." - George Bernard Shaw
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #2 on: February 20, 2005, 11:14:18 AM

Ok, I have no idea if this list is accurate or not AND the site has NSFW banners at the top.

Enjoy.

[EDIT] I just realized Ashley Olsen's number is in there along with... Fergie? Oh man, decisions decisions...

[EDIT] Here's some better formatted links. Here and Here
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 11:26:04 AM by Shockeye »
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 11:36:16 AM

There's like no one cool on that list.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 12:03:27 PM

I could email Stephen King.

Or I could call Ashlee Simpson and tell her to stop fucking making music.

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: February 20, 2005, 12:06:24 PM

Check the notes in Shockeye's last link.

Mark Cuban's number!
OMG Will Wright!
And Ron Perlman!

Oh, Robert Shapiro's number too, that will come in handy...

Bruce
« Last Edit: February 20, 2005, 12:19:24 PM by SirBruce »
schild
Administrator

Reply #6 on: February 20, 2005, 12:15:22 PM

I know who I'm calling:

Egplant dike ass     
1-310-279-3866 
schild
Administrator

Reply #7 on: February 20, 2005, 12:17:28 PM

[EDIT] Here's some better formatted links. Here and Here

I'd say it's accurate, look at the spelling! I've never seen anything like that. Her father must be proud.
SuperPopTart
Terracotta Army

I am damn cute for a stubby shortling.

Reply #8 on: February 20, 2005, 04:54:21 PM

lol wow...

Not that I would ever pick up the phone and make a call but can you imagine all these people having to change their numbers?

I am Super, I am a Pop Tart.
Kenrick
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: February 20, 2005, 06:08:18 PM

Darius

I wonder if that's Hootie?

Party guy

lol, if I call any of the people listed on those sites, it'll be that guy!
Flashman
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: February 20, 2005, 06:43:27 PM

Wow and some nude and lesbian pics on the camera phone too....

NSFW

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/gossip/paris-hilton/index.php#paris-hilton-hacked-033638

schild
Administrator

Reply #11 on: February 20, 2005, 07:05:17 PM

The defamer has interest in Egplant Dike Ass as well. It would seem I'm not alone. I need to register that domain name.
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #12 on: February 21, 2005, 04:41:18 AM

The defamer has interest in Egplant Dike Ass as well. It would seem I'm not alone. I need to register that domain name.

Do it now, cause last time you missed donkeypunch.com by a month.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #13 on: February 21, 2005, 09:17:34 AM

"I gave her my number after we met in Miami, I did not know she f**king kept it on her cellphone!" the star explained.

I guess stars would never think to use actual convenience features to store phone numbers. What the fuck did you think she did with it, you retard? It's not like her brain can hold more than 3 numbers at once.

SuperPopTart
Terracotta Army

I am damn cute for a stubby shortling.

Reply #14 on: February 21, 2005, 12:36:13 PM

Thanks to the Defamer:

1) As many have since pointed out elsewhere and helpfully e-mailed us, the “Egplant Dike Ass” from Hilton’s phonebook (whom Paris also clinches in a topless kiss in the photos) is Eglantina Zingg, an MTV Latin America VJ. We should’ve known that Paris’s mysterious nickname for her pal would turn out to be painfully literal.

I am Super, I am a Pop Tart.
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #15 on: February 22, 2005, 02:43:25 PM

Thanks to the Defamer:

1) As many have since pointed out elsewhere and helpfully e-mailed us, the “Egplant Dike Ass” from Hilton’s phonebook (whom Paris also clinches in a topless kiss in the photos) is Eglantina Zingg, an MTV Latin America VJ. We should’ve known that Paris’s mysterious nickname for her pal would turn out to be painfully literal.

Homosexual pop-culture incest.  Gotta love it.

(I know it's not technically incest, but it just feels like it.)

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Reply #16 on: February 25, 2005, 01:32:07 PM

Quote from: Sky News
Fergie In Fury With Paris

Black Eyed Peas beauty Fergie has vowed revenge on Paris Hilton after the popstar's phone number was published on the internet.

The pin-up has told how she has been inundated with perverted calls after Paris's mobile phone was hacked in to by fraudsters.

The private phone numbers and email addresses of stars such as Eminem, Lindsay Lohan and Christina Aguilera were also revealed online.

Shut Up singer Fergie - whose real name is Stacy Ferguson - told MTV Europe: "I'm getting all these perverted phone messages, thank you very much. I get emails too, positive and negative."

Fergie is now planning to change her phone number.

"I am going to kill Paris Hilton," she said.

Other celebrities whose phone numbers flooded onto the net include Anna Kournikova, Vin Diesel, Ashlee Simpson and tennis star Andy Roddick.

The FBI were called in to investigate the incident.

One top star said: "I gave her my number after we met in Miami, I did not know she kept it on her cellphone."

The numbers were published under the message: "I'm sorry, bitch."

Also released were Paris's private notes, listed by date, which included road directions and her hotel and airline preferences.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Alert! Paris Hilton's Phone Hacked! Vin Diesel's Number on the Loose!  
Jump to: