Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 09:02:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: BBM stats for season 6 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BBM stats for season 6  (Read 2162 times)
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

on: August 17, 2012, 02:13:46 PM

So, I was going to put a bunch of interesting-or-not stats about season 6 in here, but it turns out that:

1) Not every match appears to have been submitted. (Some of this is probably down to concessions since there were a couple of those.)
2) Some matches have been submitted twice.

Iain if you can somehow make me (ingmar-f13 in BBM terms) a co-admin on the BBM side I can fix #2, but #1 is down to BAD NAUGHTY PEOPLE. Unless it is all down to concessions, in which case yay.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 02:20:17 PM

There doesn't seem to be a way to add co-commissioners in BBM. I've been checking the finished games against BBM so every game that was played should be uploaded. The defaults weren't however, I guess I can duplicate exisitng games and then edit in the right stats to correct that and I'll go through the list to remove dupes as well.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 02:22:25 PM

I'm not sure it matters for the concessions and draws and such, since there won't be any actual running yards, injuries, etc. generated in those anyway.

I see that Ironwood has a match count of 8 (should be 6) which I am guessing will take care of the extra matches that Megrim and I seem to be showing. I can't tell if anything is double counted from the other league but I don't think so.

Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 12:06:22 PM

Still wrestling with this, the way that BBM generates the images is  swamp poop

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: BBM stats for season 6  
Jump to: