Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:33:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Buddy key available 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buddy key available  (Read 4064 times)
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

on: July 07, 2012, 03:38:27 PM

Seems I'm able to send out 1 trial invite with a buddy key.  The trial is only good for 24 hours, though, so if you would have to set aside some time to play.  I don't know if anyone else already playing has this or has already used it but I've noticed a few people here saying they want to try the game first before making any decisions.  Anyway, first one to send me a pm gets it.  Thanks.

"Invite a friend to join you in the Secret World.

1 Keys Remaining

Buddy keys allow any friend of yours to try the game for free for 24 hours. Your buddy will receive an e-mail with a key and instructions on how to get into the game.

Thank you for helping us spread the word of our game!"
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 12:29:33 AM

I just sent the key to someone.  If anyone has one or wants one, I suggest posting in this thread to keep them all in one place.  The buddy keys are only good for the next week, until Sunday 15 July, so if you want one better get them quick.

http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=40597

"Have a friend join you in The Secret World!
Players from all over the world are enjoying the engaging missions, ferocious PvP, and free-form progression that only The Secret World can offer. We want you to be able to share that fun with your friends, so we have decided to grant all players who currently have an active game key on their account a “buddy key”!

This buddy key is good to allow one of your friends to join you for 24 hours in The Secret World. Once you have sent your buddy key out, your friend will receive an email with a key attached. All they have to do is follow the instructions in the email and they'll be ready to fight with you against the encroaching darkness!

You'll have to act fast since this offer is only valid until Sunday the 15th of July! If you have pre-ordered, but have not yet received your game key, you will not have a buddy invite available. However, as soon as you upgrade your account with a game key, you will receive a buddy invite to share with a friend. Your friend's 24 hours does not start until they first log into the client.

See you in The Secret World! "
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 04:30:47 AM

Anyone who is interested in my buddy key, just PM me.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 04:33:25 AM by Falconeer »

Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 09:33:43 AM

I'm interested in our BloodBowl Match Falc...  why so serious? DRILLING AND MANLINESS
Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 12:31:35 PM

Wow, a whole entire day?  awesome, for real

Over and out.
trias_e
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 01:28:53 PM

Hey, I preordered after playing for a day :)
Seraphim
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 02:13:05 AM

Have one of these as well if anyone wants to give it a try, just drop me a PM.
And a bit off-topic but I still have that Path of Exile spare key for the current closed beta...

Edit: Buddy key handed out.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 08:36:48 AM by Seraphim »
Pennilenko
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 11:33:29 PM

Friends shouldn't let friends play Funcom games.

"See?  All of you are unique.  And special.  Like fucking snowflakes."  -- Signe
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Buddy key available  
Jump to: