Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:21:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Crafting Links 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crafting Links  (Read 4680 times)
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

on: July 02, 2012, 04:38:40 PM

Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 07:03:05 PM

I wouldn't mind the shapes if double clicking auto-split a stack.  It's really annoying to Shift-Click <Accept>, Shift-Click <Accept>, etc. just because I like to keep my materials in single stacks.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
trias_e
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 08:47:25 PM

Click the stack, then right click.  You can drop single units that way.  This made crafting infinitely better instantly.
tmp
Terracotta Army

POW! Right in the Kisser!

Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 10:10:01 PM

Yeah the right click to drop one item isn't explained anywhere* to my knowledge, and it makes difference like between stabbing yourself in the dick and business like usual.

*) then again don't think crafting is explained at all, so whatever
Amaron
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 02:55:32 AM

Is there a way to make talismans with specific stats?  I know you can make offense/defense/heal but not how you'd get an offense talisman with penetration.
Tyrnan
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 03:20:07 AM

Is there a way to make talismans with specific stats?  I know you can make offense/defense/heal but not how you'd get an offense talisman with penetration.

The ones I've created so far have just been base stats. But there's a glyph slot so you could add a penetration glyph. Unfortunately, the only glyph toolkits I've had drop so far are QL4 ones which are bugged and don't work. Unless they fixed that in yesterday's patch? Didn't think to check it last night.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 03:27:53 AM

trias_e
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 06:05:21 AM

The ones I've created so far have just been base stats. But there's a glyph slot so you could add a penetration glyph. Unfortunately, the only glyph toolkits I've had drop so far are QL4 ones which are bugged and don't work. Unless they fixed that in yesterday's patch? Didn't think to check it last night.

I believe they work, but they require normal components, not imperfect components.  Could be wrong as this is hearsay and I have not personally tested this.
Tyrnan
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 06:28:01 AM

I believe they work, but they require normal components, not imperfect components.  Could be wrong as this is hearsay and I have not personally tested this.
I wondered about that myself. But I read a post on the forums from someone saying they'd tried normal runes and it still didn't work. If I ever get enough normal runes or the components to make them I'll give it a go and see.
tmp
Terracotta Army

POW! Right in the Kisser!

Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 09:06:03 AM

Base materials are for offense/defense/heal like you say, other stats are added through the glyphs. Glyph stats will depend on whether you use one ot two types of runes, and how many of each.

Incidentally, i can't remember if it was QL4 or 5 toolkits but there were bugged ones out there (either for glyphs or talismans) which would produce expected results even with most base (ql0) materials used. Did fill bug report but dunno if they're still in. Ohhhhh, I see.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Crafting Links  
Jump to: