Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:58:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Things you like 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things you like  (Read 122462 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #280 on: February 17, 2013, 10:05:59 AM

I really like the Top Bar mod.  It gives me a location indicator that tells me where I am all the time.  Now I don't have to use the annoying F9 to see it in the chat box.  It's way helpful with missions where you have to go to a certain location.  It also has a clock which is good for me since I absolutely can't play in a window.  The screen on this horrible laptop is small enough!  I also dl'd the inventory list mod which is very nice.  Don't use Inventory Organiser.  It's bugged to bits.  It took me ages to get every last bit of it out of my game!  I hate that but I'm much too lazy to go all the way over to the "Things you don't like" thread.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #281 on: February 17, 2013, 11:21:24 AM

Holy shit, I had no idea that there were mods.

I'm just full of fail when it comes to post-EQ MMOs, I guess.

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #282 on: February 18, 2013, 03:38:17 PM

So just to do something different, I copied down the locations of the rare spawns in Blue Mountain.  I can't kill any of them.  I might have to join a guild or something social like that. ACK!

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Things you like  
Jump to: