Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 15, 2024, 10:07:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Any avail at some point to help me get characters into guild (Venture Co.) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any avail at some point to help me get characters into guild (Venture Co.)  (Read 3994 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: June 10, 2012, 03:25:18 PM

Ya know, since no one has logged in for like a year.  Want to add my alts to guild.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Selby
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 04:09:32 PM

Sure.  Just give a time ;-)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 05:14:02 PM

Sure.  Just give a time ;-)

How about now? My battle tag is Cheddar#1540

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 05:33:39 PM

Just realized you cannot add friends by battle tags in WoW.  Ohhhhh, I see.

Lame, logged into Diablo3 and requested you.

Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 04:42:42 AM

After the Real ID debacle where everyone was screaming "just make it a fucking handle!"  and their response was "No, this is better for communities!" they certainly can't back down now.

The amusing thing is your real ID friends show up in SC2/ Diablo but battle tag friends don't show up in WoW.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 04:50:02 AM

MoP will bring full BattleTag support for adding/removing.  Right now, if you add someone via BattleTag via SC2 or D3, you can still communicate with them in WoW.

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Soulflame
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 02:40:23 PM

There's another F13 guild on venture co?  Or is this Mode's old guild being resurrected yet again?
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 03:33:23 PM

There's another F13 guild on venture co?  Or is this Mode's old guild being resurrected yet again?

Its dead, Jim.  I moved servers to a higher pop one and joined some uber elite guild.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Any avail at some point to help me get characters into guild (Venture Co.)  
Jump to: