Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:17:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: Random Diablo Conversation (Possible Spoilers) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Random Diablo Conversation (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 3468 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: May 19, 2012, 07:12:19 AM

Killed Diablo and got 5 yellows!  Merusk logged on- like an idiot I went to menu and joined his game so we could kill him together.

Then the lag kicked in.  After a few deaths we tabled it for later.  "Resume Play" to complete the normal game- whoops, need to kill Diablo again.

Sad Panda

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 07:49:53 AM

Doh.. sorry Ched.  Sad Panda

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 08:13:35 AM

Doh.. sorry Ched.  Sad Panda

Not your fault, I know better then to do that.

Bright side of things- rolled a monk and enjoying it!  Much more fun then the barb I tried earlier this week.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 10:43:03 AM

Hey ched.. you did talk to the angel at the end, right?  If you did that and got the cutscene you should be ok, shouldn't you?

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 10:53:26 AM

Quick Question :  This installer looks so fucking much like WoW, I wondered if it works the same way and you can copy the whole folder once it's done and dump it elsewhere ?

Love and Kisses.

Me.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 11:16:36 AM

Hey ched.. you did talk to the angel at the end, right?  If you did that and got the cutscene you should be ok, shouldn't you?

I did, it asked if I wanted to leave or cancel.  I clicked cancel thinking I would  be good.

No worries, once the lag clears I will slaughter Diablo again.

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 11:55:11 AM

That would be Yes.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Diablo 3  |  Topic: Random Diablo Conversation (Possible Spoilers)  
Jump to: