Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:05:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Maps 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Maps  (Read 2094 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

on: February 18, 2005, 07:13:32 AM

Since I've been fiddling with this game again (free trial) I thought I'd post some maps, just in case anyone need them.  I'm sure most of you still playing know the whole game like the back of your hand.  Personally, I forget things easily.

http://www.vidiotmaps.com/coh/index.php?nav=maps

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 08:22:35 AM

That same site had a map pack that you could put into the COH folder to over-write the in-game maps with ones that had locations of the various stores and whatnot.  They were very handy when I was still playing.

Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
ClydeJr
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 18, 2005, 12:24:16 PM

Another good site is City of Heroes Online, formerly at coh.artphobia.net. Really great site for badges, story arcs, and other info.

I almost hit post before I realized I mistyped "City of Heroes" to be "City of Herpes". That's a whole different game...
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #3 on: February 18, 2005, 01:29:16 PM

Excellent, Clyde.  Thanks!  (for the site and the herpes warning.  Does it itch?)

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 01:41:18 PM

Trojan Man!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Maps  
Jump to: