Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:03:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: HEY SKY 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HEY SKY  (Read 3599 times)
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

on: May 07, 2012, 05:12:27 PM

There's a chunk of people who could probably use promotions up from "recruit" in Bat Country. I know one of my meatspace friends is dying to clog the guild vault with stuff, but he is not allowed.  Heart

God Save the Horn Players
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 05:34:13 PM

All of my imps are still recruits as well.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 08:33:47 PM

I need cookies.
Maledict
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 05:14:32 AM

The juxta-position of this thread and the 'sky is not falling' thread is fantastic. Just reads like a crazy person yelling at the  sky as it hasn't fallen... ;-)
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 06:23:15 AM

The batteries ran out in my life alert.
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 01:46:06 PM

The juxta-position of this thread and the 'sky is not falling' thread is fantastic. Just reads like a crazy person yelling at the  sky as it hasn't fallen... ;-)

Yeah, I thought of that after I posted it, and I figured "well, that's fine." I figure that it was me posting it even solidifies the crazy person part.

God Save the Horn Players
Phred
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 02:44:04 PM

Why does every F13 guild repeat the same mistakes over and over. It must be the eternal optimism that the past wont repeat itself or something. IMO it should be a rule that no one gets to start or lead an F13 guild without making half the guild able to promote. Just inviting obviously isnt enough when their are rank privileges like every MMO guild has
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 04:35:23 PM

Why does every F13 guild repeat the same mistakes over and over. It must be the eternal optimism that the past wont repeat itself or something. IMO it should be a rule that no one gets to start or lead an F13 guild without making half the guild able to promote. Just inviting obviously isnt enough when their are rank privileges like every MMO guild has

Hey! I run a tight ship over on GW1!

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 06:29:24 PM

I'm still in. I'll throw out invites if you see any of my jiggas on.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 06:57:41 PM

I promoted several lieutenants pretty quickly (LT should be able to promote, iirc). I don't keep track of who is playing, I can set up a couple more.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: HEY SKY  
Jump to: