Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 12:57:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: IPL4 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IPL4  (Read 7703 times)
Furiously
Terracotta Army

on: April 07, 2012, 09:37:19 PM

Anyone else been watching any of the matches?

http://www.twitch.tv/ipllol

Muffled
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 09:56:06 PM

A few.  I'm guessing M5 were not in attendance, as they didn't appear to be in the round of eight?
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 10:45:09 PM

Most of the Euro teams didn't qualify.  Qualifiers were played on the NA server and only aAa were able to cope with the pings.

I've only seen a little bit.  Holiday weekends are busy when you've got a sprog. Wish I would have caught game 3 of that TSM/DIG matchup.  Seems like it was pretty intense.  Hoping for a rematch in the finals.  I don't know if TSM would be able to pull it off again, scarra and voy are beasts.  

edit: Shit, they have Baron and HatPerson casting.  They are fucking terrible without being paired with a pro.

Ohh god, DIG's team comp game 2 v CLG.  AP Lulu, AP Soraka, Taric, Kog'maw, Mundo.  ACK!  That team comp is just absurd in practice.  You can't kill them and Kog just sits there melting face.  Soraka/Lulu bans during rest of the tournament for them.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 12:33:13 AM by Rasix »

-Rasix
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 12:56:55 AM

I hear the best match was the MonoManiac / Curse second game.

Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 03:14:30 AM

I haven't been playing very much (I've actually uninstalled, not sure if I will ever play again) but Lulu seems really strong. I faced Lulu mid a couple times and her damage is kind of crazy and she has good range.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Malakili
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 05:43:03 AM

Watched one map yesterday, but with Starcraft 2 is a superior spectating experience in my opinion so I've been mostly watching that.  LoL can definitely produce exciting moments, but its a little like watching baseball to me - lots of nothing happens in between the good stuff.
Goumindong
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 02:30:13 PM

I haven't been playing very much (I've actually uninstalled, not sure if I will ever play again) but Lulu seems really strong. I faced Lulu mid a couple times and her damage is kind of crazy and she has good range.

Lulu is pretty strong in pretty much all of the roles.

The games this tournament have been really pretty good.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: IPL4  
Jump to: