Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:08:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Zandagort 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zandagort  (Read 1940 times)
Viin
Terracotta Army

on: March 29, 2012, 08:11:00 PM

Started playing this today. A turn-based planet-building/fleet-building game with alliances and all that jazz. Working on upping my tech tree so far, but its a little slow .. good tutorials though.

http://zandagort.com/

- Viin
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 02:45:14 PM

I thought about taking the plunge on this one too and getting back into a big-gnasty 4x space strat. game.  This one is likely the most complex indie devved one.  (I believe it's solo created)
Perhaps a bit too grognard though.  The neat mechanic on this is at the end when Zandagort comes out the entire server needs to band together to take him down.  Nice touch and reminds me of some popular boardgames out there.

Let us know how it is.  Also server, location, etc. if it's worth it.  
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 08:55:50 PM by Ghambit »

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 08:24:26 PM

s7 is the current server being populated, mostly Hungarian folks but there are a few english-speaking alliances that have started (already got an invite to one).

I like it so far, but I'm mostly just queuing up construction work and balancing out my resource consumption to production. Nothing crazy exciting yet.

- Viin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Zandagort  
Jump to: