Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:24:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: C&C Tiberium Alliances (some of you may squee) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: C&C Tiberium Alliances (some of you may squee)  (Read 13870 times)
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: March 26, 2012, 12:17:42 PM

I have maxed my crystals and I only have one harvester on Crystals.

I think they need to balance the plunder a little more.  Or let us spend more crystals.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: March 26, 2012, 12:27:53 PM

Can you trade resources as of yet?
Also, xtal seems to be used moreso for repair and upgrade of offensive units.  If neither is happening much then you'll likely have too much of it.

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: March 26, 2012, 12:47:53 PM

I'm regularly kicking the shite outta my own army.  It's just that I seem to win after a couple of attempts and I usually win 3 times the amount I've spent on repairs.

As I say, balance must be a little off.  My Tiberium fields are all used at 15 with silos all over the shop to max 'em.

Ragnoros
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: March 27, 2012, 03:21:59 PM

Well our neighboring "allies" apparently declared war on us overnight. Sadly I had not logged in about 14 hours so I lost a days progress when my poorly defended base got sacked. Thankfully my Engrish speaking buddies got revenge on my attacker. However I promptly dropped my base back in the world and ran one of our old allies over for catharsis and deterrence purposes.

Shit just got real!

Owls are an example of evolution showing off. -Shannow

BattleTag - Ray#1555
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: March 28, 2012, 02:03:30 AM

Two Three Forgotten bases down.

Absolutely Badasses.   /frost
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 08:28:15 AM by Ironwood »

Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: March 28, 2012, 07:27:40 AM

Do the Bases respawn?

"See, the beauty of webgames is that I can play them on my phone while I'm plowing your mom."  -Samwise
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: March 28, 2012, 07:37:24 AM

Not yet.  Ruined craters for at least 24 hours.  All hail me.

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: April 01, 2012, 11:49:05 AM

New Base, New Base, New Base.

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: April 02, 2012, 11:24:34 AM

You know, it kinda shows after a while that they took out the Research Centre building.

Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: April 08, 2012, 01:14:50 PM

I kinda gave up on this game.  Not enough dynamic play and the pvp is a bit too omnipresent.  Killed, relocate, killed, relocate.  Gets old.
Having more fun with Remanum.

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: April 11, 2012, 07:07:52 AM

Massive patch that has not only changed everything, but it's made the game slow as all death.

This could be it for me too.

Ghambit
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: April 11, 2012, 08:00:55 AM

The speed was a double-edged sword I guess.  If you stayed with it and didn't get discouraged with the pvp, it was great.  Otherwise you're in for the pain.
Also, they needed to more quickly address relocation costs.  To get near the center or near alliance-members it costed WAY too much for players that entered the game later.

Actually, if they just patched up that last bit I'd probably play more.  I didnt like being stuck out in no-man's land w/o a viable way to move.

Ragnoros
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: April 11, 2012, 01:38:56 PM

Yeah, not a fan of the new resource system. I no longer know what to upgrade to get an efficient increase in resource generation as the whole thing makes no intuitive sense.

As an aside, the game started running at like zero FPS for me as well, turned out to be an issue with Chrome, game runs fine in Firefox. So you could try that.

Also, they changed the base movement mechanics, it does not cost command points or w/e anymore, you base just does not produce anything for x time after you move it. I moved my second base a good distance and it was about a three hour timer til it was back up and running, which seemed reasonable and less than the time it would have taken to regen the 100 command points. However I moved my main base like two spaces and it went down for two hours, which was rather annoying as it would have only cost me like 12 points to move it before.

I think I am going to start fucking with my neighbors. Life is boring farming outposts.

Owls are an example of evolution showing off. -Shannow

BattleTag - Ray#1555
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: C&C Tiberium Alliances (some of you may squee)  
Jump to: