Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:39:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: New Board 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Board  (Read 11928 times)
schild
Administrator

on: January 29, 2012, 09:20:44 PM

Let's keep the PSP/Vita/DS/3DS to PC/Console and use this specifically for gaming on mobile phones/tablets and their equivalents.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 12:59:11 AM

Do we actually talk about cellphone/tablet gaming enough to warrant this? Maybe I'm in the minority, but Angry Birds is about the most gaming use my phone sees.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 02:03:49 AM

If you don't need it now, you soon will.

Shape of the Future Dude.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 03:49:14 AM

Do we actually talk about cellphone/tablet gaming enough to warrant this? Maybe I'm in the minority, but Angry Birds is about the most gaming use my phone sees.

Easy enough forum to ignore/keep up to date on posts in that case.  awesome, for real

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 06:34:29 AM

This.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 08:02:40 AM

Which is disappointing, because I've had a iWhatever for about four years and have yet to find a game that is truly captivating.  I had some fun with Angry Birds and Cut the Rope, but they're not played unless I'm stuck in a waiting room.
schild
Administrator

Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 08:05:35 AM

Which is disappointing, because I've had a iWhatever for about four years and have yet to find a game that is truly captivating.  I had some fun with Angry Birds and Cut the Rope, but they're not played unless I'm stuck in a waiting room.
I like it for games that could only be poorly done on consoles. Specifically, board games. Ticket to Ride, Ascension, etc.

I've liked the odd other game here or there, but I sort of agree. It's mostly shit.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 11:30:29 AM

When that fantasy tower game of Sams captured me more than 90% of the AAA shit that's released lately, you know there's a problem.

I swear, if it wasn't for Batman and Skyrim, it'd have been an utterly empty year.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
naum
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 01:42:16 PM

iPad?

"Should the batman kill Joker because it would save more lives?" is a fundamentally different question from "should the batman have a bunch of machineguns that go BATBATBATBATBAT because its totally cool?". ~Goumindong
schild
Administrator

Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 02:00:16 PM

Read the top post.

Spoiler: Yes, ipad.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: New Board  
Jump to: