Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:00:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: House of Lies 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: House of Lies  (Read 1445 times)
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

on: January 18, 2012, 09:31:32 AM

A new series about shady management consultants, starring Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell.

Solid, and dead fucking on. It's funny and eerily accurate.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 11:36:27 AM

A new series about shady management consultants, starring Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell.

Love Letters

Ok, I am in.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Arthur_Parker
Terracotta Army

Internet Detective

Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 01:33:13 PM

This is pretty good.
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 01:30:00 PM

Episode 11: Hilarious.

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 02:10:05 PM

Two Jackson Brownes in the briefcase.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
schild
Administrator

Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 02:13:23 PM

Given the song at the end of episode 12, I assume it was the end of the season.

Hope it gets like 50 more. Don Cheadle has been one of my favorite actors for a while.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 08:16:40 PM

Yeah, that was the season finale.

They'd better make more.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: House of Lies  
Jump to: