Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:06:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Goes to show there's a record for everything. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Goes to show there's a record for everything.  (Read 2942 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: February 15, 2005, 01:52:45 PM

Quote from: Asian News International
Man wants to eat 50 cockroaches a minute!

Asian News International
Coimbatore, February 15, 2005

Strange as it may seem, but 26-year-old Ramesh Kumar loves eating live cockroaches. A goldsmith by profession he likes to eat all kinds of insects.

It is a habit nurtured since childhood. Wherever, he finds cockroaches he eats them immediately. Now, Ramesh Kumar is aiming to set a record of eating 50 cockroaches in a minute. He wants his name to be registered in the Guinness Book of World Records.

"From my childhood days I was very crazy about playing with lizards, cockroaches and other insects. I do not have any kind of fear from them. One day I tried to taste a cockroach and I liked it very much and thought of making a record by it. Then I came to know that a man has eaten 36 cockroaches for Guinness Book of world records so now I am practicing to eat more than 50 cockroaches in one minute", said Ramesh.

According to Ramesh, a live cockroach tastes better than any other insect. Now he is trying to set a record by breaking eggs with his fingers folded upside down.

"I am also practicing to break eggs with my fingers folded upside down. So far only four eggs were broken by a man from Europe. Now I am trying to break around 25 eggs with one hand with folded fingers. My next plan is to stay in a room with 25, 000 cockroaches for three days. I am practicing for it and I want to break the record. Other plan is to stay in a two feet length and one feet high small glass box for one day," said Ramesh.

Ramesh hails from a poor family and says that his only intention is to enter the Guinness Book of World Records.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 02:48:28 PM

I'm not eating dinner at Ramesh's house.

WayAbvPar

Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 04:21:37 PM

Yeah, I am guessing his version of dirty rice is actually dirty. /shudder

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 07:35:04 PM

What a goddamn freak.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Goes to show there's a record for everything.  
Jump to: