Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:35:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: Missing CE color crystal, or maybe just oblivious... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Missing CE color crystal, or maybe just oblivious...  (Read 2909 times)
Kitsune
Terracotta Army

on: December 25, 2011, 01:39:50 PM

I've heard people mentioning a fleet vendor that sells those black and yellow crystals, but for the life of me I've been unable to find the stupid guy.  Which wouldn't be an issue, but I actually like the look of them, so I wants one.  All the rest of the CE items just showed up in my mailbox, so the lack of crystal is confusing.
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 01:42:27 PM

There's a single vendor in Fleet that sells them.  If you want it just for the look, more power to you, but that +3 Endurance gets outdated pretty fast.

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 02:05:48 PM

The yellow and black crystal is a preorder item, not a CE item.
Kitsune
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 02:10:43 PM

Sonovabitch.  People kept calling it the CE crystal.

Okay, new question, does anyone have an unused pre order code?  I realize it's unlikely given the early access thing, but worth a shot.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 07:27:27 AM

There are a few people who pre ordered and then never played or bought it so you might get lucky.  It's pretty ugly on a light sabre anyways, can be cool as pew pew bullets though.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 06:12:20 AM

I can't find that stupid vendor anymore.  It used to be right off a spoke from the central area to one of the side halls.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: Missing CE color crystal, or maybe just oblivious...  
Jump to: