Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:50:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Merry Christmas (sinij is banned) (and Broughden/Sand). 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Merry Christmas (sinij is banned) (and Broughden/Sand).  (Read 35933 times)
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #175 on: January 27, 2012, 02:25:22 PM

Crescent Hawk's Inception. I remember having a cracked copy of that but I didn't have the instructions so I could never beat the first mech fight.

I could get all the way to the end, but I always thought that the lack of manual stopped me from using the final map room correctly.

On reading spoilers, I'm still none the wiser.

I fucking loved that game. Wow. so awesome. They just dont make games like that any more.
Terracotta Army

Reply #176 on: February 15, 2012, 08:57:38 AM

Crescent Hawk's Inception. I remember having a cracked copy of that but I didn't have the instructions so I could never beat the first mech fight.

I could get all the way to the end, but I always thought that the lack of manual stopped me from using the final map room correctly.

On reading spoilers, I'm still none the wiser.

Ah glad I wasnt the only one that got stuck there!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Merry Christmas (sinij is banned) (and Broughden/Sand).  
Jump to: