Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:39:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: Hammer station flashpoint 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hammer station flashpoint  (Read 2599 times)
Furiously
Terracotta Army

on: December 16, 2011, 12:34:18 AM

BT seemed like it was one section too big. Hammer is just about the perfect length. Has like three bosses, fights are a bit more than tank and spank. And it has the all important door leading out of the instance right behind the boss.

There are a few tricks to the instance where you need to do certain things in order to go to some special areas. I also liked how you could use the environment to kill enemies. (several different ways actually).

My advise is to run it. Plus I got an orange gun and new boots!

luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 02:39:59 AM

A group of us did it last night.  Was my first time ever there.  Having missed the holo-conversation with the Darth about 'why' we were going to Hammer Station, I was kinda thinking "Why the fuck are we here?" the whole time.  The thing I loved about BT was the RP/lore stuff spread throughout the whole thing.  Hammer had, like, 1 LS/DS conversation and that was it.

I have no idea what crack BW is on in saying "Just because you're not an Operative speced in heals doesn't mean you can't heal."  Motherfuckers, had I not had what points I had invested in Medical, we wouldn't have been surviving much last night.  Burning through Kolto shots left me with little energy to do much of anything else.

Still, was a fun little romp and I too got a new shiny rifle for the effort  awesome, for real

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
kildorn
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 07:08:43 AM

I can't imagine trying to heal as an IA/Smuggler without some points in the healing tree. It's cost redutions/energy regen out the ass in there. I can maybe see doing okay as a pinch healer for heroic4s if you went scrapper/whatever IAs have, due to all the energy regen.

Same with Sages really. It's not that their heals are BIGGER, it's that the cost a fuckload less, cast a bit faster, and have various ways of keeping their force up via healing. Offspec healing just runs you dry quickly on a long fight.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Star Wars: The Old Republic  |  Topic: Hammer station flashpoint  
Jump to: