Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:02:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Team Profile: Blackrock & Roll! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Team Profile: Blackrock & Roll!  (Read 3352 times)
luckton
Terracotta Army

on: December 06, 2011, 05:58:20 PM

DRILLING AND MANLINESS Blackrock & Roll DRILLING AND MANLINESS

-------------------------------------------------
Matches played: 14
Won: 4
Drawn: 2
Lost: 8

TD scored: 9
TD sustained: 15

Casualties Inflicted: 25
Casualties Sustained: 21

Best win: 2 - 0 vs. Wissenland Whalers (7 Tackles, 5 KOs, 1 Casualties)
Worst loss: 2 - 1 vs Tiny Errors (8 Tackles Sustained, 7 KOs Sustained, 5 Casualties Sustained, 2 Deaths Sustained)
-------------------------------------------------

Through baptism by fire, Coach Luckton started his venture into Blood Bowl management through various Halfling teams.  Having been made humble by the losses, and learning by pain the way the game is played, Coach Luckton is moving on.  Having recruited a rag-tag team of the greenest Orcs gold could buy, Blackrock & Roll charged onto the field, having some early success with the initial matches to cut the fresh Orcs' teeth on.  After a string of losses, the team went on hiatus for a time.  With the D&M tournament coming down the pipe, Coach Luckton's brought the team back into action, ready to stake a rightful claim in the Feeder League, and perhaps make way for Season 6 entry.

#1 - Srogask - Team Captain
Theme Song: "Going the Distance" -Cake

With over 350 yards ran and 4 touchdowns to his credit, Srogask is the model Orc Thrower.  Although if you ask him, the position of 'Thrower' is not really a good description...'Carrier' works better.

-------------

#2 - Azhag Goug'Burn - "Big Az"
Theme Song: "Welcome to the Jungle" -Guns N'Roses

Big Az still has no idea how he scored a TD in one match, but that doesn't bother him.  He just holds the line as best as he can, and supports his Blitzer brothers anyway possible.

---------------

#3 - Azhag Smash'Tee - "Bigger Az"
Theme Song: "You Got Another Thing Comin'" -Judas Priest

Having dished out one deathblow and three casualties in his career, this three-time MVP B.O.B. can stand with the best of the 'em.

---------------

#4 - Ugroth Bruis'Brainz - "The Roadhouse"
Theme Song: "Even Flow'" -Pearl Jam

Although he's the only other Orc on the team with a deathblow delivery, The Roadhouse hasn't involved himself too much in the action.  But that doesn't bother The Roadhouse.  He just goes with the flow, and is prepared to kill again when the time is right.

---------------

#5 - Varag Bruis'Earz - "Big Brother"
Theme Song: "Paint It Black" -Rolling Stones

Varag is a fine B.O.B. specimen.  He may not be a Blitzer, but he holds the #1 spot of KO's inflicted by BR&R.  He paid the price though, having a serious concussion that will stay with him until he hangs his helmet up.  Varag hopes to put many more bodies in the KO box before that happens though.

---------------

#6 - Morgfang - "Turbo"
Theme Song: "Savior" -Rise Against

Morgfang's unfortunately seen the inside of the KO box too many times in his career to have done a lot of damage, but he's supported the team by getting a TD on the board and knocking out as many players off the field as he can.

---------------

#7 - Glufang - "The Wrecker"
Theme Song: "Feed the Machine" -Red

Glufang's seen a little more action than Morgfang, but not by much.  Still, his block record is one of the tops in BR&R.

---------------

#8 - Sorclaw - "The Beast"
Theme Song: "The Number of the Beast" -Iron Maiden

The #2 Blitzer in BR&R, Sorclaw knows how to get his rage on.  His contributions to both the ball game and the bash game are well documented, with many more heads still to roll.

---------------

#9 - Tuksh - "The Slayer"
Theme Song: "Through the Fire and Flames" -Dragonforce

Like a broken XBox 360, Tuksh doesn't play no games.  Two career touchdowns, 86 yards gained with the ball, 4 casualties and 3 KOs inflicted make Tuksh a force of nature on both sides of the pitch. 

---------------

#10 - Morgfak - "The Roadie"
Theme Song: "Bulls On Parade" -Rage Against the Machine

The sole Lineman of BR&R, Morgfak is a recent recruit to the team.  Though he only has 3 matches under his belt, Morgfak's support in getting his team-mates some proper blocks executed has been a big help.  Even a couple successful fouls have ensured a place for him on the team, so long as he's never on the receiving end of a player's spiked-treads.

---------------

#11 - Empty.

---------------

#12 - Hidestench - "Roadblock"
Theme Song: "Slow Ride" -Foghat

Rounding out the team, Hidestench's nickname is well earned, having successfully held down many an opponent in his career thus far, while also holding the line and guarding his teammates well.

---------------

Notes:
v1 - 12/6/11 - Initial roster

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 06:11:21 PM

I look forward to Goblining you!
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 11:16:19 PM

This makes me want to build a goblin team.

Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 12:04:33 AM

I think I played in half of those 14 matches.  Blackrock & Roll most recently laid waste to my terrible Pro Elf team and made me once again consider retiring them because I hate them; every last one of the sorry elven bastards.

I'm glad to see you playing a proper team though instead of those Halflings.  I look forward to liberally applying claw to your AV9 black orcs in season 6.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 02:38:33 AM

I think I played in half of those 14 matches.  Blackrock & Roll most recently laid waste to my terrible Pro Elf team and made me once again consider retiring them because I hate them; every last one of the sorry elven bastards.

I'm glad to see you playing a proper team though instead of those Halflings.  I look forward to liberally applying claw to your AV9 black orcs in season 6.

Yes, I'm sure the Emperors will put me in my place.    why so serious?

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 05:25:33 AM

Also, you should assassinate the wizard you hired from that match.  I actually recorded my five Orcs' reactions from the incoming fireball.

why so serious?

luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 01:11:59 PM

Post D&M Round 1 Update!

- #1 Srogask died!   ACK!  A pre-D&M match between me and Catfud had his Elfs' stomping all over the Orcs, to include putting level 4 Srogask 6-feet under.
- With Srogask dead, BR&R welcomes their newest Thrower, Grindel, to the team, who in his first game got a MVP, even though he was badly injured not even halfway through the match  awesome, for real
- #2 Azhag Goug'Burn saw some great blocking action the last few matches, along with a MVP or two, and achieved level 4.  Now sports Guard and Mighty Blow
- #4 Ugroth also finally landed enough blows to level up and pick-up Block
- #6 Morgfang achieved level 3, and picked up Mighty Blow
- #7 Glufang, with his +1 Agi, has saved me more games with that agility than I can count on one hand.  Since he seems so adept at ball handling and elfish tactics, plus me having to start over with my Thrower, he now sports Sure Hands as a wanna-be Thrower.
- #8 Sorclaw joins Morgfang at level 3, and also picked up Mighty Blow
- #9 Tuksh became the team's first level 4 Blitzer, and adds Frenzy to his repertoire of skills.
- #11 Hidestench also saw some decent action from the last couple games, and now Stands Firm against any opposition.
- Team record now stands at 6-5-9, up from 4-2-8.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Team Profile: Blackrock & Roll!  
Jump to: