Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:36:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: ~D&M~ Open Championship II - sign up here 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ~D&M~ Open Championship II - sign up here  (Read 11082 times)
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: December 30, 2011, 06:59:54 PM

You were in there as the random lizard team, so still 17.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #36 on: December 30, 2011, 07:19:16 PM

If you desperately need to make it even, let's go with The Eclipse, my 100% fresh dark elf team. Since the pro elves will just piss me off. The dark elves will too, of course. I suck at elves, I don't know why I keep trying.  Ohhhhh, I see.

God Save the Horn Players
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #37 on: December 30, 2011, 09:52:34 PM

Dark/high elves can be fun even if you don't like wood/pro.  They play much differently.  Dark elves can be frustrating to start though; expensive pieces and I don't care for their runners.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
Ice Cream Emperor
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: December 31, 2011, 12:41:11 AM

They don't like you either.  Heartbreak
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: December 31, 2011, 04:34:25 AM

At 18 teams we'll need 6 rounds after all.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #40 on: January 01, 2012, 11:02:56 AM

Dark/high elves can be fun even if you don't like wood/pro.  They play much differently.  Dark elves can be frustrating to start though; expensive pieces and I don't care for their runners.

The only elf I haven't tried yet is wood elf. I like my elf teams, I am just really bad at them. Dark elves seem most friendly to the way I play, though (that is: I play all my elves like they are Norse who are more likely to make their dodge rolls).

God Save the Horn Players
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: ~D&M~ Open Championship II - sign up here  
Jump to: