Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:28:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Defense Grid expansion pack - available 7th December. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Defense Grid expansion pack - available 7th December.  (Read 974 times)
Simond
Terracotta Army

on: December 02, 2011, 03:34:02 PM

Defense Grid: You Monster - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7bkewdgjKA

Yes.

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 12:51:42 AM

I'm just going to bump this because its awesome, and your all monsters for not commenting about how awesome it is.

Loved Defense Grid.  Loved Portal.  By the rules of mathematics, I must love this!

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 01:28:27 AM

Defense Grid is probably my favorite tower defense game.  I'm sure I'll eventually get this, but I still haven't played through those extra maps they released a year and a half ago.  Still, looking forward to it.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 11:56:40 AM

Eight bucks for the new pack plus the original game and the other packs?  I'll pick this up tonight when I get home.

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Soulflame
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 02:38:53 PM

Defense Grid is my favorite tower defense game.  I'll be picking this up.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Defense Grid expansion pack - available 7th December.  
Jump to: