Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:55:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: The f13 Team! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The f13 Team!  (Read 37227 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #35 on: January 16, 2012, 04:13:33 PM

Totally OUT :) Get me off the team, until further notice !

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: January 16, 2012, 06:59:12 PM

"Ranked Team roster size has been increased to a maximum of 9"

So Slayer is out, who wants in? Ashamanchill are you actually on the team? If so what is your LoL name?

Other people want in? People who are ever actually on? We still have 2 games played...

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
statisticalfool
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: January 16, 2012, 07:08:06 PM

I'm pretty available a bunch of nights. tastycap on lol
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: January 16, 2012, 07:24:15 PM

It's probably best to set a time, otherwise it's just going to be a bunch of people saying "I'm on a lot" and never being on at the same time or being already in games.

Personally I am free basically whenever. Can the people with more restrictive schedules indicate what times are best for them?

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
Ashamanchill
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: January 16, 2012, 07:25:32 PM

Im on the team. Frank Wrench. We played a game together lol. I was Cho and you rocked mid Cass, as you usually do.

Edit: My schedule is weird right now, but I am usually free any night after midnight EST, and always free on Friday nights.

A poster signed by Richard Garriot, Brad McQuaid, Marc Jacobs and SmerricK Dart.  Of course it would arrive a couple years late, missing letters and a picture but it would be epic none the less. -Tmon
statisticalfool
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: January 16, 2012, 09:14:48 PM

I can get on almost any night post 11, sometimes earlier

I'm not always on LoL though (mac and PC). I think I'll start sitting around in vent, if that makes it easier.
Phry
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: January 17, 2012, 08:04:41 AM

Whats the vent info?

Nevermind i'm a tard.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 08:04:24 AM by Phry »
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: January 18, 2012, 09:48:15 AM

Don't ruin our 2-0 record, guys :)

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: January 18, 2012, 05:26:50 PM

My internet connection has been on the fritz, hopefully will be fixed Thursday evening, then I'll see about adding members / getting more stuff organized.

Ashamanchill
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: January 18, 2012, 08:56:32 PM

Don't ruin our 2-0 record, guys :)

As long as Margalis is mid and Hoax or Thrawn is a carry again, we win.

A poster signed by Richard Garriot, Brad McQuaid, Marc Jacobs and SmerricK Dart.  Of course it would arrive a couple years late, missing letters and a picture but it would be epic none the less. -Tmon
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #45 on: January 19, 2012, 09:48:13 AM

I'm down today any time in PST primetime. Hit me on steam if I'm not online and we might have the numbers.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
statisticalfool
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: January 19, 2012, 10:52:04 AM

I'll probably be on at 11.

I'm also pretty tired of solo queue, so that works out well.
ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #47 on: January 28, 2012, 03:32:51 PM

If you guys need another you can add me (ezrast). I haven't done much SR in a while and I mostly only play on weekends or late night though, so no pressure. I always used to play AD or jungle but I don't have much preference anymore as I'm trying to get back into it.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: April 12, 2012, 08:52:57 AM

Gonna try to play tonight, not looking for ranked. I should be on around 10pm EST if anyone wants to join me. Fear mah Jungle Cho!

Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #49 on: April 12, 2012, 09:00:20 AM

I can safely be removed from the team if someone else is looking to join.

I've pretty much completely converted to DotA 2 and currently have no desire to play League anymore.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: April 12, 2012, 10:23:58 AM

I can safely be removed from the team if someone else is looking to join.

I've pretty much completely converted to DotA 2 and currently have no desire to play League anymore.

That much better, or just fresh? I know you played a shitton of LoL...

Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: April 12, 2012, 12:48:01 PM

That much better, or just fresh? I know you played a shitton of LoL...

Partially fresh I'm sure.

I don't know if I'd say better game as much as it fits me better.  To me it feels more serious and competitive, more varied item options, more varied team comps and strategies, some more unique champions.  Downside being almost all games are 40min+ though, I do miss 20 min stomp and surrender games in League.

Stuff like the amazing replay and spectator mode is a big deal to me too, they've already added another game mode (random draft) and the game is still in beta.  I was always in the "OMG DENIAL IS THE DEVIL" crowd, but after playing just a few games I barely even noticed it anymore.  Hoax and I played a game last night where at the end of the game their were 35 creep denies total between all 10 players.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: The f13 Team!  
Jump to: