Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:42:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Am I nuts or what? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I nuts or what?  (Read 4580 times)
mokianna
Terracotta Army

on: November 29, 2011, 06:28:31 AM

Ok, I read about the changes this patch, and for some strange reason, I have the urge to manufacture Fuel Blocks. Reading posts on GF forums seem to point to a swarm owned POCO system for PI, so I don't see the need to make/buy/install them unless the corp wants to pursue this source of income.

Of course, I will need to activate Mo Ki, my industrial alt for any mfg/invention (and more PI), so the current plan is to patiently wait for the patch dust to settle, wait for corp feedback/input and decide what to do.

Mokianna is the JF pilot, Mo Ki is the rorqual pilot

These last 3 weeks have got my overview repaired, JB network updated, GF forum access, jabber, and I still need to install teamspeak and mumble. However, my online time is limited, seldom before 730pm central time, and good for about 2-3 hours maximum. Weekends don't exist for me, but I could schedule a small block of time if absolutely necessary. With my play schedule, and watching GF ops, there have been none that I have been able to attend yet, hence the solo play Mfg/PI works well.
ajax34i
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 06:46:33 AM

Definitely wait.  Fuel blocks can be made now but POSes won't use them as fuels until the next patch.  There's definitely time for dust to settle, bugs to be fixed, and the fuel supply and suppliers to be figured out.
Gets
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 08:43:05 AM

Everyone has two weeks to make and put fuel blocks in their towers. Everyone.
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 10:01:45 AM

I'd look at the *inputs* to fuel blocks.  There's going to be a predictable oscillation in those materials that you can make serious bank on.

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
Gets
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 10:41:22 AM

Yeah, heavy water and liquid ozone, but people hopped on that ship a week ago.
tgr
Terracotta Army

Just another victim of cyber age discrimination.

Reply #5 on: November 29, 2011, 10:44:35 AM

More than a week. Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: December 22, 2012, 05:37:42 PM

Spamtastic.

Hic sunt dracones.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Am I nuts or what?  
Jump to: