Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:11:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: I need a nap and I think I'm wearing too many clothes. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I need a nap and I think I'm wearing too many clothes.  (Read 7233 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: February 14, 2005, 10:15:07 AM

Quote from: News Channel 5
Partially Nude Man Breaks Into Homes To Sleep
Nothing Stolen; No One Injured

UPDATED: 10:31 am EST February 14, 2005

STAFFORD, Texas -- Police are looking for a man who has sneaked into two Texas homes recently, apparently to sleep.

In the latest case, a partially nude man crawled into a 13-year-old girl's bed while she slept in her home in Stafford. Police said the man, dressed only in his boxer shorts, climbed into the girl's bedroom window at her family's home Thursday at 3:30 a.m.

However, the girl's screams for help sent the man back out the window. Police said the girl was not injured.

On Tuesday, about one block away, homeowners found the man asleep on the floor of their master bedroom at 1:25 a.m. He apparently entered through a bedroom window. He took off before officers arrived.

Nothing was taken and no one was injured in either case. Investigators believe the man may just be looking for a place to sleep.

The intruder is a white man with brown hair, 17 to 20 years old, between 5 feet 8 inches and 5 feet 10 inches tall.
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 10:18:06 AM

Investigators believe the man may just be looking for a place to sleep.

Fuck, I wish we had investigators like that in DC. Ours just say "He/She was looking for a reason to get shot. We were just doing our job."
Llava
Contributor

Rrava roves you rong time

Reply #2 on: February 14, 2005, 01:35:26 PM

Sure, looking for a place to sleep- where's better than a bed already occupied by a 13 year old girl?

That the saints may enjoy their beatitude and the grace of God more abundantly they are permitted to see the punishment of the damned in hell. -Saint Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 14, 2005, 02:02:24 PM

If he was dressed only in boxer shorts, why does the police artist sketch have him wearing a collared shirt?

Bruce
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #4 on: February 14, 2005, 02:27:43 PM

Artistic license?

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: I need a nap and I think I'm wearing too many clothes.  
Jump to: