Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:38:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Patch 129: Fizz (and big season two changes) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Patch 129: Fizz (and big season two changes)  (Read 9714 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #35 on: November 16, 2011, 06:41:00 PM

Yeah, I got my ass handed to me as Singed last night...Strength of Spirit was an amazing mastery for him. I still gotta figure out a good set for him...

My phoenix udyr seems pretty sick though, the 3% spell vamp on him really helps sustain when cooking down jungles. Makes mealmost wanna try to come up with some funky FoN spellvamp AP/tank phoenix tank udyr build...... but not really.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: November 16, 2011, 07:40:47 PM

The masteries really seem to favor physical attackers, junglers and pure support, while tank and caster masteries are spread out all over the place.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
DLRiley
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: November 16, 2011, 09:04:02 PM

I think favor is the wrong word. The old mastery system was a series of broad strokes that add up to big gains, this new one is a series of very narrow decisions, which feels less like another set of customization and more like an extension of your rune page. Champs that need a little of everything are going to miss out verses champions that only need 1 or 2 stats to survive.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Patch 129: Fizz (and big season two changes)  
Jump to: