Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:14:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Team Peel! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Team Peel!  (Read 4318 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: September 09, 2011, 06:23:03 AM

Top: Singed
Mid: Gragas (AP)
Jungle: Alistar
Bot : Tristana / Janna

Premise is pretty obvious. Everyone has an ability to fuck up enemy team's position.

Janna has natural synergy with trist.

Gragas can hurt with those barrels. The big one can really do a number on a team.

Alistar provides tank, support, headbutt.

Singed is a top boss with a fling.

Problems....better displace and focus well - team lacks burst. (DPS Janna? lol)

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Job601
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 07:01:21 AM

This is an exceptionally fast pushing team.  Alistar heals and everyone else has aoe to kill minions fast.
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 07:05:01 AM

Hell, even Ali has an AoE for killing minions. This team looks like they would be fucking annoying as balls to play against. Everyone does reasonable damage except for Janna if she is played as a proper support. Trist doesn't have the OMG wtf burst of some maybe, but she hurt well enough, esspecially on champs who are out of position, and with this team, champs will always be out of position.

I likes it.

EvE: Caern Robillard | Cua D'Mon
Steam Profile
Bann
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 07:27:38 AM

Janna is probably the closest I have to a main. I've been playing alot of duo games with ezrast where we roll Janna + Vayne bottom. I feel pretty confident playing a proper support bottom lane w/ Janna. Please consider me if you are trying to set this team up sometime. I'm usually on from 4-8ish CST weeknights, summoner name is Bandit11.

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 08:15:12 AM

We got any Gragas players? I run Singed or Jungle Ali...

This team does seem pretty solid on paper.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 08:41:29 AM

Meeeeeee

EvE: Caern Robillard | Cua D'Mon
Steam Profile
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 10:38:45 AM

I can play a Janna. Not quite as well as I play Morgana or Taric, but as Slayerik knows, I am good at the well timed shields to save his ass.

Hell, I could probably dust off the old Tristana which I used to play fairly well but I have been playing support type characters for so long that I forget how to play glass cannons.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 07:11:07 PM

Not sure where to post this, but if you guys are still waiting for me to come back, I can't connect at all atm. No idea whats going on.  Ohhhhh, I see.

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 07:50:57 PM

Wish you could work Blitz into this, but just don't know that he fits anyways.  I'm really not a fan of jungle Alistar either....but not sure who you could replace (and stay in theme) unless you did like Shen/Ram for taunt or something.  But Alistar in a team fight is so much just, better.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 08:14:48 AM by Thrawn »

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Amaron
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: September 10, 2011, 07:59:18 AM

I think you should just dump Ali and get a normal Jungler.  You've already got Singed for initiate.   Lee Sin or Gangplank would go well I'd think.
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: September 10, 2011, 08:15:09 AM

Lee Sin or Gangplank would go well I'd think.

Lee Sin and kick fits the team theme or Skarner ult, or even just go Mumu.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Rokal
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: September 10, 2011, 12:59:26 PM

Jarvan fits the theme well, can be built tanky, and is a good jungler. Your group comp is also AP heavy and Jarvan would give you some more AD.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Team Peel!  
Jump to: