Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:55:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Queue dodging 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Queue dodging  (Read 12117 times)
Amaron
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: September 07, 2011, 04:58:07 AM

I'm about at my limit for pubs.   I had a team just now where they made me go solo Galio bottom lane and I still did a complete deny and got 50% more CS than Caitlyn.  I then proceeded to start doing team ganks while still protecting my tower with teleport.   Then like 20 minutes in the bot tower finally falls and they start bitching and saying they'll report me for unskilled behavior  Facepalm.   I continued as normal and the enemy team had to surrender at 30 mins in with me being like 4 levels higher than every player in the game.   Even after all that they were whining in team chat after the game finished.   2/1/9 didn't impress them despite them all having scores like 3/3/3 and etc.
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: September 07, 2011, 05:17:20 AM

Tab and clicking all the little chat bubbles next to everyone's name has made me a much more relaxed player lately. At the first sign of behavior like this I will just put those people on ignore. More than likely they won't have anything constructive or useful to say anyways. Also start most of my games by putting the entire enemy team on ignore.

EvE: Caern Robillard | Cua D'Mon
Steam Profile
statisticalfool
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: September 07, 2011, 05:37:21 AM

Don't queue with Kats during free week.

That is all.

Amaron
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: September 07, 2011, 05:56:20 AM

Don't queue with Kats during free week.

That is all.

I already tried her once and went 11/3/14.   Is she supposed to be noob bait like Yi?
Mosesandstick
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: September 07, 2011, 05:56:37 AM

Had one on our team go 0/19/5. That was painful.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #40 on: September 07, 2011, 05:58:39 AM

So, Squirrel , Tasty and a couple of buddies of mine had a couple GGs. Squirrel played a strong Morgana, with Tasty taking care of support (cough no CV cough) on Alistar. He made a couple pro headbutts and all around did very well for how many games he has under his belt. Was nice having Morgana's shield and root to help me, as Udyr, catch and kill fuckers. And it just so happened that my buddies are damn solid players. Made for a nice 2-0 night with friends :)

If you play late EST, I am probably running a group so hit me up.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: September 07, 2011, 06:51:46 AM

I'm in GMT +2, my Beta account is in the US region, only level 7, no runes ect; Free champs + Corki and Rammus.

Wouldn't mind getting in a game with you guys sometime tho.

Steam Profile
Ashamanchill
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: September 07, 2011, 07:03:12 AM

with Tasty taking care of support (cough no CV cough) on Alistar.

Lol. Slayer in all the games I've played with you, I don't think we've ran CV once. Yet we still brute force our way to victory.

A poster signed by Richard Garriot, Brad McQuaid, Marc Jacobs and SmerricK Dart.  Of course it would arrive a couple years late, missing letters and a picture but it would be epic none the less. -Tmon
statisticalfool
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: September 07, 2011, 07:08:18 AM

I totally placed my first ward last night. I discovered there's actually a spell called clairvoyance. Apparently it puts this yellow pillar down? But it's kind of bugged, because it doesn't do any damage as far as I can tell.  awesome, for real  And it was a lot more fun than the usual solo queue madness.

Kat seems to attract a lot of "I pushed all my buttons, why am I dead?" type of players.
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: September 07, 2011, 07:15:17 AM

That is because everyone knows Kat can dive into any 1 v 5 composition and come out scoring an ace, no matter how underfed you might be. 0/19? Whatever, you can still ace them.  why so serious?

Steam Profile
Amaron
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: September 07, 2011, 07:30:01 AM

I still think Trynd is worse.  That ult brings out the worst in baddies.
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: September 07, 2011, 10:12:33 AM

So, SquirrelChimpy , Tasty and a couple of buddies of mine had a couple GGs. Squirrel played a strong Morgana, with Tasty taking care of support (cough no CV cough) on Alistar. He made a couple pro headbutts and all around did very well for how many games he has under his belt. Was nice having Morgana's shield and root to help me, as Udyr, catch and kill fuckers. And it just so happened that my buddies are damn solid players. Made for a nice 2-0 night with friends :)

If you play late EST, I am probably running a group so hit me up.

I go by MrSquirrel, or just 'Squirrel' everywhere but here. There was already a squirrel on f13 when I joined. If you guys get confused. Heh.

But ya, it was a lot of fun. The first game was a bit of a O.o moment regarding Riot's matchmaking. We got put against a team full of high lvl 20s because we queued with 4 and Tasty was only like 17. But we had 2k wins between the other 3 of us so it was pretty much an old fashioned shellacin'. Funniest part was Slayerik's friend naz who thought the Veigar was part of our premade team and on vent with us the whole time, and did not learn he wasn't until we were in champ select for the second match.

Second game was dicey but still good fun. I will definitely be up for playing more. It is good to be around more adult players than the usual crop.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #47 on: September 07, 2011, 12:45:15 PM

Be kind to n00bs and such.
Which reminds me, did you get the messages I sent you while you were in a game the other night ? Still not sure how that part of the chat interface works.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

I did, and I tried to reply. By the time I got out of game, I think you were already in another game and I had to log off for the night.

EDIT: I tried the free Katarina and I did pretty good with her once I figured out how her powers work. I also tend to die to her a LOT because I'll get caught in the wrong place than ZAP teleport, spin dead.

Despite my k/d ratio being about .5, I still have twice as many wins as losses, so go figure.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:51:00 PM by HaemishM »

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Queue dodging  
Jump to: