Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:10:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: 'Twixt' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 'Twixt'  (Read 1934 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: August 04, 2011, 10:52:44 AM

Trailer

A writer with a declining career arrives in a small town as part of his book tour and gets caught up in a murder mystery involving a young girl. That night in a dream, he is approached by a mysterious young ghost named V. He's unsure of her connection to the murder in the town, but is grateful for the story being handed to him. Ultimately he is led to the truth of the story, surprised to find that the ending has more to do with his own life than he could ever have anticipated.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 11:08:20 AM

Hmm.

Not sure I found anything interesting, but Tom Waits doing the narration is usually a good thing.

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 12:10:28 PM

I'm not a Coppola fan, but yeah, I'm a bit interested. Also, Tom Waits.

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 12:29:35 PM

Also, caramel, chocolate and that cookie crunch.

"What's he building in there?"
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 12:31:08 PM by Surlyboi »

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: 'Twixt'  
Jump to: