Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:21:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Outcasts 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Outcasts  (Read 1464 times)
raydeen
Terracotta Army

on: August 03, 2011, 08:29:55 PM

Kinda surprised that no one has started a thread about this show yet. New Sci-Fi show on BBC:A. Nobody watching? I've been digging on it. It's got enough from week to week to keep me interested.

And if I've blindly missed an original thread please feel free to den as needed. I do try to check things before hand but my comprehension isn't always working at full capacity.

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 09:17:04 PM

It's from last year in the UK, it's got Ros from Spooks aka MI5, I've seen some of it on ABC2 in Australia and it's not regarded as great: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1697793/
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 12:46:59 AM

Cancelled after one series. I thought it was going places but the powers that be didn't.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 07:42:00 AM

I quit after the second episode. I wanted to like it, but most of the characters were terrible and the end of the second episode made no fucking sense.

lac
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 12:10:07 AM

It got better but it always had a bit of a telegraphed feel to it.
raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 01:27:19 AM

Oh well. Final episode is tomorrow night I guess. 6th one I think. I liked where it was going. Had just enough teaser to keep me watching week to week.

Poop.

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Outcasts  
Jump to: