Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:01:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: EQ2 Trial from Fileplanet 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EQ2 Trial from Fileplanet  (Read 2669 times)
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

on: February 09, 2005, 04:08:37 PM

It's for subscribers.  It's only Refuge Island but that was the bit I liked the best anyway.  When I graduated to real world land, I stopped having fun.  That was only in beta, of course, and they've added solo content so maybe it more fun now.  Who knows?  You might ♥ it.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Big Gulp
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 09, 2005, 04:24:13 PM

SOE does not wear desperation well.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: February 09, 2005, 04:34:52 PM

Desperation is a sequined vest best worn in a Vegas nightclub.
Rodent
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 09, 2005, 05:41:00 PM

It's for subscribers.  It's only Refuge Island but that was the bit I liked the best anyway.  When I graduated to real world land, I stopped having fun.  That was only in beta, of course, and they've added solo content so maybe it more fun now.  Who knows?  You might ♥ it.

Nope, still sucks when you leave Isle of Refuge... Ofcourse I wasn't too impressed with that either.

Wiiiiii!
jpark
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: February 10, 2005, 07:18:52 AM

SOE does not wear desperation well.

LOL.

"I think my brain just shoved its head up its own ass in retaliation.
"  HaemishM.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #5 on: February 10, 2005, 07:22:01 AM

The Isle of Refuge felt like EQ on training wheels, with voiceovers. Then I left the island and discovered the whole game was just as bad, with larger zones. I never saw what was so impressive about the Isle of Refuge, probably because I felt like I was in kindergarden, and I wanted to graduate to where the big kids were.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: EQ2 Trial from Fileplanet  
Jump to: