Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:45:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: S#4 - Game Day #6 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: S#4 - Game Day #6  (Read 23665 times)
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #70 on: June 26, 2011, 11:53:58 AM

Falc, if you're around Ulysees and I will need a reset...halfway through the first half, I had bounced his blocking Saurus from the game, but I had 2 Linemen KO, but my lesser runner finally had his 6AV catch up with him, dying on a dodge (Apoth couldn't do a thing).

BUT, I had kicked first, and had strong position with the ball out and in TZ. However, after double chain-pushing, I managed to push a skink out, and the game froze on the Apoth request.  Ohhhhh, I see.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: June 26, 2011, 01:21:02 PM

Picture the following:  six skinks and two saurii in the endzone, ironwood with 3 or 4 skaven left on the field, all of whom are marked or otherwise pinned down.  six turns left on the clock, ball in my hands, one square from the end zone.  i say to myself "hey, this is a great time to get some SPP on a saurus that's at 5/6, let's just hand it off and score."

i then proceed to fail the catch or the pickup six turns in a row.  one round it bounced between four players, including one with catch, and still no one managed to get it.

0-0 HHB against the itchers  ACK!
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: June 26, 2011, 01:36:29 PM

its also worth mentioning that despite ironwood being left with only 3-4 rats at the end, i didn't get a single injury -- just knockouts, sweltering heats, crowdsurfs, or ironwood injuring himself on GFIs  Ohhhhh, I see.
Strazos

Reply #73 on: June 26, 2011, 01:46:27 PM

After a false start, Diplomatic Immunity met The Minizilla's on the field of battle this day.

Game started with a kick to the lizards picking up the ball and promptly moving it into a proper cage. Their brethren make good progress on the line, stunning one norseman while sending a fend/guard lineman out to take a nap from which he would not awake this day. The Norse position themselves to return fire, and take the chance when given with reckless abandon, putting what seemed like half the Minizilla team on the turf. Seeking to respond, Nuffle fails to intervene, fouling one lizard turn by bestowing Bonehead on a Krox, and another turn is cut short by a futile reroll. The Norse manage to pick up the ball with some creative pushing and fierce blocking, but are bottled up in a corner. Eventually they prevail, and lug the ball towards the endzone. In a maneuver similar to Drogg's, I thought now would be a good time to hand a TD to a Ulfrunner and get him to level 3...but he fails to accept the handoff in the endzone. Luckily, the Lizards were not able to get anyone on the ball, the the wolf successfully picks it up at the half to send the norse up 1-0.

While the first half was close and competitive, the second half was anything but - for reasons unknown to me, Nuffle chose this game, at this time...to basically take a dump on Ulysees' front doorstep and light in on fire, taking seemingly every chance he gets to give Ulysees a bad roll and even worse reroll. All the while, the Norse are gleefully putting lizards facedown into the pitch, but are not able to break their armor consistently. Eventually, 2 more TDs are hung on the lizards.

Diplomatic Immunity cruises to a 3-0 win over The Minizilla's. With this win, I believe the norse more-or-less have confirmed a playoff ticket. I thought Ulysees played well with the limited tools and opportunities afford to him, but eventually Nuffle deigned to simply ruin his day, even going so far as to award the lizard MVP to a dead skink. As a plus (for me), I managed to level 2 more players, and unlike our first attempt to play, my 6AV runner was simply BH in this game (rather than killed)

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #74 on: June 26, 2011, 01:49:47 PM

i just looked at the numbers for me : 2/11 for catches, 6/12 for pickups Facepalm
Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: June 26, 2011, 02:02:27 PM

Diplomatic immunity 3 - The Minizilla's 0

I think this match lets me join the official "Nuffle Hated On Me" club. First attempt to play the game ends on turn 4 when the game refuses to give me an apothecary option to use on a KO'd skink though all other functions in the game worked, fortunately Falc was on hand and he confirmed we were showing as unplayed still so we tried again. I though it would be bad form to change my inducements so I kept them as a wizard, Slibli the Star Saurus, an extra re-roll and a bloodweiser babe. I receive the first kick off and form my cage succesfully and for the first 5 turns not much happens except Strazos manages to bog down my cage and with his team of block against my team of mostly non-block manages to put most of the cage down and pops the ball free. I use my wizard here (in hindsight a bad move) targetting 4 of his players trying to free up a blitz on the ball carrier from my side of the field but only succeed in knocking down 1 of the 4 and Strazos moves his ball carrier down to within scoring range but wants to try and get the SPP on his werewolf so on turn 7 he tries a hand off that the wolf promptly drops but leaves the ball at his feet. I have a krox and a saurus free in blitz range and a skink ready to swoop in and get the ball to safety all I need to do is push the marking wolf away, given that 2d are normally better than 1 I decide to blitz with the Krox, defender down and both down returns and though I burn a re-roll the start of the nuffle hate kicks in as loner stops the re-roll working and I promptly turn over and Strazos doesn't suffer twice, bashing my marking saurus and scooping the ball up for 1-0 on turn 8.

The second half starts and we both setup, I hit a decent kick to the back of the field and Strazos moves the ball to the side with a part formed cage, i have 2 saurus's on that side of the pitch but only Slibli has block so I blitz with him as the first move of that half, both down, re-roll, loner - turnover. Not good. Strazos pushes down the field and I scramble a defence back and though I get a blitz on the ball carrier he has dodge so a push and defender stumbles is rerolled into a push and defender down, he retains possesion of the ball but is under heavy pressure as I have 3 saurus's and 2 skinks around him, he clears the saurus's and waltz over the line for the touchdown, curses.

Undeterred I decide to go full offence to try and at least get some SPP from a touch down and set up for a strong centre push with no backfield cover the kick is sent over and I blitz with a saurus with block to try and open a channel, double skulls, well Nuffle has screwed with me enough for one night so surely this re-roll will work, nope double skulls it is for the turn over. Strazos rushes a couple of players through the gap and processed to put a lot of Saurus's on their arses, he even manages to killa a skink who was on 5/6 SPP but he is not on the ball yet and I have 2 skinks in the area so on my next turn if I can free up some of the marking then i can move the ball up the field, I move the skink to the ball, pickup fail, re-roll turnover. Strazos use his uber-wolf to  run in touchdown 3 and from the resulting kick off fans hurl rocks at my team, knocking down a Saurus and badly hurting a Skink, I punch what I can and the game ends.

I don't think I did any lasting harm to Strazos though I badly hurt his non uber wolf, in return I have 1 skink dead and 1 saurus with a niggling injury, though thankfully he had no SPP yet. I actually don't think I played badly in this game, the mis-use of the wizard apart there is not a lot else I would have done differently, not having a lot of saurus's with block was a big factor in my eyes since I had a lot of guys get knocked down to blocks but on the crucial plays there was not a lot I could do when Nuffle decides to laugh so hard in my direction, still was good fun and makes for a dramatic final game of the season between myself and Celer. I need me some Elf blood to drown my sorrows in, so expect plenty of blood in my next game of Blood Bowl!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 02:07:42 PM by Ulysees »
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: June 26, 2011, 03:43:20 PM

I just wondered if my team would be able to play in the feeder league if my TV stays below 1250 after this season  ? It would beat rebuilding a new team from scratch by a wide margin and give me a reason to care about tier noob a  bit more.

I think it is against the word  of Falcs rules but not the spirit.   awesome, for real

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: June 26, 2011, 03:52:48 PM

I seem to recall it being said you can retire a team to the feeder league but that team can never then re-enter the main league, though that is just a lazy recollection not something I have dug through posts to find.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #78 on: June 26, 2011, 04:32:05 PM

Paper Dolls 2 - 1 Silver Horde

First half was a straightforward thing where elves do elfy shit and run about like crazy fuckers then score in turn 8.

Second half Horde recieve, screw up the first drive with an unnecessary dodge dolls get a TD.

Final drive, Horde almost screw up again, this time by not realise some elf fucker had side step, but recover with a runner to runner hand off play that covered more than half the pitch and involved only moderate bullshit.

Old Vincent now has two smashed knees, which goes to show just how badly kickers are cursed. Immortal Jenkins (random norse STR 4 fuck) also misses the season decider.

Statz0rs

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Modern Angel
Terracotta Army

Reply #79 on: June 26, 2011, 04:42:19 PM

haha fuck you drogg
AndyDavo
Terracotta Army

Reply #80 on: June 26, 2011, 04:56:32 PM

Indeed it was a great game, ou missed out the fizzled lightning bolt and some sidestepping crowdsurf action, and u nearly niggling MY kicker (apoth actually to the rescue!). but lucky for me i can kick to the chaos scum next game. Who wierdly enough have the highest agility player on field. at least for a few turns anyway...

Can we have our game approved please falc?
Celer
Terracotta Army

Reply #81 on: June 26, 2011, 05:29:59 PM

Hmm, those results make Twilight 2k a lot less interesting for their final day!  The tie by drogg, even without a TD, means he clinches the second playoff spot (with Teleku claiming the division handily).  And Strazos's 3 TD swing gives him the tiebreaker over me, so he clinches the third spot.

The only game of consequence (unless you care about seeding, and/or ending the season undefeated) will be my match with Ulysees' Minizilla's.  An Elvers victory or tie gets them into the big boy playoffs; a Minizilla victory sends them through instead.  So sorry to hear about your injured Saurus! Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #82 on: June 26, 2011, 09:39:14 PM

Welp.

Welp...

There was that...

2-0, Hippies over Snoosnoo. I don't even know where to start with this game. I savaged him. I brutalized him. There was death. There was carnage. Injuries galore for him. I had him 11 orcs to 5 elves on more than one occasion. He lost every roll... except dodge and pass rolls. Seriously, it was retarded. Frustrating. I could not stop him from dodging at will, even with a team loaded with Tackle. I just couldn't stop him. He threw at will, even to people right next to mine.

I'm trying not to cry. My poor Snoosnoo. My poor, beautiful Snoosnoo.
Hey, so, after much delay I remembered I still haven't written up a summary of this game (and I felt bad for forgetting to do it with Sky's game, so I don't want to do that again), so here it is.

Well actually, not to much to say now since its a bit hazy.  Nuffle was kicking both of us in the nuts this game.  I made some amazing moves/rolls to score those 2 TD's, but I feel that it was balanced overall, due to some hardcore fucking I also received.

It was carnage.  Nuffle tempted me this entire season with the fact that I didn't have to play Llyse in my division, meaning my elves wont crumple every time somebody breaths of them.  Then this game happened.  Almost every time he hit me, it injured a god damn elf.  In what was probably one of the more fortuitous moves I've ever done, I decided to spend my inducements on a 2nd apothecary.  Which is good, since I had used BOTH of them before the first half was done.  I elected to receive, and after some run around, scored my first TD on round 3 I think.

First time for the apothecary came when a Wardancer leaped over the front line and charged the lone ball carrier.  I needed to make one GFI, which of course I missed (this was a running theme for the night.  I had to make several 1 time GFI rolls in the first half, and all of them failed before the reroll), and had to use my re-roll.  So then of course I roll a skull, and of course the Wardancer injuries herself.  Since it was early, and I know I'm going to need those damn things to survive, I use my apoth to recover her to badly injured so she can come back next drive.

2nd time came when my trusty 5 Agi line-elf decided to make a dangerous but needed play, and hopped in to pick up a marked ball laying on the ground, then throw it Nealtor behind the lines.  I was already low on elves at this point, so I needed to give him a little bit of space to keep him out of charging range, since I didn't really have a screen.  I needed to make one GFI to take Nealtor out of orc charging range.  Of course it fails.  And of course, the re roll fails.  Ball drops, orcs swoop in to secure it.  My 5 AGIi elf is left vulnerable, and takes a tackle, breaking his collar bone.  Since -1 STR to an elf is death, and he is very useful, I use my 2nd apoth to save him, though it only saves him to a niggling injury (which is still a lot better than him being stuck with 2 STR).

Rest of the half is a cluster fuck of me fending him off by charging his ball carrier randomly, making him drop it, but not being able to retain it before he grabs it.  On round 8 I actually recovered it, and threw it to a receiver who was marked by 2 men in a desperate gambit, but it didn't' matter since one of them (a Black orc) intercepted the god damn thing.  So your welcome on that!

2nd half is a blur of pain.  I'm already down elves, and he pushes hard.  Can't remember the specifics, but we get into a slap fight over the ball on my half (think he had some bad rolls which made him drop it, to be fair).  Eventually, rookie quarter Fardor (whom I had just purchased to finally fill in the empty spots in the line) proves his worth by grabbing the ball, and successfully passing to my catcher down field.  He was marked, but he also had Nerves of Steal (which is why on that occasion it didn't matter Modern Angel).  He dodges away and makes the 2nd TD, putting the game heavily in my favor.  Not totally over, since the orcs could possibly score in 2 turns next round, then get a lucky break and take it before the half ends.  Thats possible because all my fucking elves are OFF THE GOD DAMN FIELD at this point.

When the final drive rolls around, I think I literally have 3-4 elves, and a tree left standing (and thank god for that tree vs the Black Orcs/Trolls).  With no fodder left, I decide to move my blodging catcher to the front line, and Fardor since hes still expendable.  Alas, his awesomeness in the drive before comes to naught as in the opening sequence of blocks, hes killed.  This keeps the curse of Position 7 intact.  All of the elves on my team have been with me since my first season (season 2).  They've all leveled up well, which I think is finally making a difference for me (hell, I'm winning the division!).  All of my deaths, and there have been many, come from positions 7 and 8.  Faldor makes the 3rd or 4th elf in that position to die.  Position 8 has lost 2 or 3.  Which is good, since almost all of them have been level 1 players I just bought.  But still, its been a cursed blood bath.  My brand new catcher, Zargaliel, took postioin 8 and lived through this game (though I think he got knocked the fuck out).  We'll see how long he lasts.

On the final drive MA suffers some bad luck with a failed passing attempt, dropping the ball on my side.  We slap fight over it for awhile, with neither of us scoring till the game ends.

So some very lucky rolls for me to make the scores, but tempered by some horrible GFI, pickup rolls, and injury rolls.  I had to burn through all my re-rolls every half to keep up.  MA also got lucky with many of his blocks, making several 1 die blocks that resulted in a direct hit.  I usually roll double skulls several times a game when I play a bashy team, so I tend to be vindictive when I don't see a bashy team roll double skulls even once.   awesome, for real  He played very well this game, it was just a weird ass crap shoot.

This also leaves Drogg in a very good position next game.  All 3 of my elves who could possibly pass are all down this game (poor Nealtor got a broken jaw, which thankfully has no long term consequence), so I'll probably buy a new understudy QB to fill the dreaded position 7.  Also, my poor poor kicker, who already had AV 6 from injury, broke his collar bone and is now STR 2.  This will make him fairly worthless in the long run, and I'm going to need to find a way to re place him.  This also means that he wont be available next game, so on top of no passing, I wont have any kick.  Much of my team will be loaners.  So Drogg is in an excellent position to kill my win streak, I'm sad to say.

Hers the final break down:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 07:50:25 AM by Teleku »

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #83 on: June 26, 2011, 11:13:42 PM

Well actually, not to much to say now since its a bit hazy...

<GIANT POST> 

You're adorable.  Heart

God Save the Horn Players
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #84 on: June 27, 2011, 12:07:41 AM

I generalized!

Also, the sun fried my brain today at the SF Pride parade, and I've been drinking, so lots of words.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #85 on: June 27, 2011, 02:33:44 PM

So Drogg is in an excellent position to kill my win streak, I'm sad to say.

i'm going to do my darnedest.  Though that Ironwood game has me nervous my what do we have here?
Strazos

Reply #86 on: June 27, 2011, 02:40:42 PM

I just want the games validated so I can level up my wolf and lineman.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Fear the Backstab!
AndyDavo
Terracotta Army

Reply #87 on: June 27, 2011, 02:44:46 PM

Yea - validate mine too please! Falc would you like an extra league admin next season. i dont mind helping out.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #88 on: June 28, 2011, 07:15:35 AM

Bann and I played in a 0-0 tie that was a total slog. There were bodies everywhere. We were as much a danger to ourselves as each other.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Strazos

Reply #89 on: June 29, 2011, 06:21:10 PM

I'm just sad my match hasn't been validated yet.  why so serious?

Fear the Backstab!
avaia
Terracotta Army

Reply #90 on: June 29, 2011, 09:51:36 PM

Wights!  Shaking fist
Gruntle
Terracotta Army

Reply #91 on: June 29, 2011, 11:06:51 PM

Wights!  Shaking fist
What he said.
Red Scowly Thing, Grr! Argh! Hate them so much!
Except it was his Flesh Golems that killed my bestest and  highest level chaos warrior (who I forgot to name so lets just pretend he was called Shub-Niggurath the DCLXIX with the assumption that the black goat has at least the imagination of a George Foreman even if I don't) so the family and team would like to request that all fans join them in a moment of silence for the star of the Helmets front line -- pasted too young during a back and forth melee where he was bracketed by immobile golems -- he's going to make Avaia one hell of a zombie. Grr, argh I guarantee it.

Nifty Helmets squeak by the Necco Waivers with a score of 1-0.
Ice Cream Emperor
Terracotta Army

Reply #92 on: June 29, 2011, 11:18:00 PM

Oo. THE PLOT THICKENS.
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #93 on: June 30, 2011, 02:55:27 AM

I'm away from home, does this make it?

18 Ice
12 Me +6
12 Carnifex +5
10 Gruntle +0
9 Comstar +2
9 Avaia -1
1 Ginaz
0 Hlem
avaia
Terracotta Army

Reply #94 on: June 30, 2011, 07:34:12 AM

I'm away from home, does this make it?

18 Ice
12 Me +6
12 Carnifex +5
10 Gruntle +0
9 Comstar +2
9 Avaia -1
1 Ginaz
0 Hlem

I think this is correct.

I struggled with the interface on my first turn, twice even.  I guess I can't really blame the interface, because I know the idiocy well enough.  Opening kick went out of bounds, and I was in the middle of typing in chat.  For some reason, I forgot you can't interact with the damn game whenever chat is open, and of course you lose focus in chat and can't just hit enter there.  I left clicked to give the ball to the ghoul, I right clicked to give the ball to the ghoul, I hit enter to get out of chat to pick someone... meh.  Just as a refocused on chat and hit enter and tried to quickly pick the ghoul again, time ran out and the ball went to a wolf on the LoS.  This wasn't ideal, but it certainly wasn't horrible.  After knocking around people in the middle for a bit, I decided HELL WHY NOT and moved some assistance in to help with a quick crowd surf to give a quick numbers advantage.  That all went as planned, there was about 5 seconds left to move back Whitemane to safety, and then...  Well, replay animations suck, I don't know why I still have them on, but somehow this led to me not being able to correctly click on the fucking wolf.  Again, I don't understand why a game should ever lose focus of the selected action, but whatever, I still had time to reclick and move to a reasonable spot.  I missed the click.  I missed again.  Wolf ends up with sitting with the ball on the sideline, begging to be surfed.  What the fuck?  I blame old age.  awesome, for real

Ball comes out near the Helmet end line, goat picks it up, eventually goes in at the end of the half.  Second half was a slugfest, eventually I had the ball in his half with a wight that was 3 or 4 squares away from defenders.  Gruntle still had his wizard ready, and there was a beastie free that was ready to horn up the wight, so I decided to push a bit closer to the end zone with a couple of GFIs in the hopes I could recover in the likely case the ball popped out.  Welp, first GFI failed.  No problem, I had a reroll ready, so I use that and plan to stay put.  Reroll GFI of course fails, and said wight (the last of the twin frenzy wights) promptly ends up dead and fails the regen roll as well.   Both my wights that died this year were from non-contact injuries. ACK!

I had a very slim chance to pull off a tie on turn 14 or 15, but it required a dodge into a TZ, pickup on 6, dodge out, and then a medium pass.  Yeah.

Guard/kick zombie is MNG as well.  Quite unfortunate.

Well played match by Gruntle.  I still have a long shot at making the playoffs.  Gruntle and Comstar need to tie and I need to win.

Season summary: playing while not drinking 0-3, playing with drinking 3-0.    why so serious?

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #95 on: June 30, 2011, 08:02:09 AM

Season summary: playing while not drinking 0-3, playing with drinking 3-0.    why so serious?
Holy shit, I think you're onto something. I haven't been drinking this season.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #96 on: June 30, 2011, 11:58:19 AM

3 days left to play with Megrim. Sent him a PM, no reply yet. We'll see.

AndyDavo
Terracotta Army

Reply #97 on: June 30, 2011, 03:54:00 PM

Yo  - validate my game please. And reply to what i asked also plz!
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #98 on: June 30, 2011, 09:17:48 PM

MAYBE IF YOU WERE ON STEAM ONCE IN A WHILE

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #99 on: July 01, 2011, 12:22:46 AM

Oh, validations.

Sorry, having a guest over is killing my virtual life!

Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #100 on: July 01, 2011, 12:23:29 AM

And no, no more validators than me. I am a distrustful strange person.

Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #101 on: July 01, 2011, 05:56:39 AM

And no, no more validators than me. I am a distrustful strange person.

You can trust the monkey. He's fancy with a top hat. He's also credentialed.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Sjofn
Terracotta Army

Truckasaurus Hands

Reply #102 on: July 01, 2011, 11:59:30 AM

Not sharing the real league is fine, but surely you can let someone else help with the dang feeder league.

God Save the Horn Players
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #103 on: July 01, 2011, 01:22:18 PM

Oh, validations.

Sorry, having a guest over is killing my virtual life!

This must be the first time your girlfriend has wrecked everyone else's gaming.

Hic sunt dracones.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #104 on: July 01, 2011, 04:16:11 PM

I think me and Megrim were supposed to meet 20 minutes ago. Or 1 hour and 20 minutes ago, depending on how much we fucked up timezones. All I know is that it's 1.30am here and I cannot really stretch this to 3am (assuming he shows up like now), so we need to postpone and at this point... I don't really know when. Hm....

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: S#4 - Game Day #6  
Jump to: