Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:13:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Newbin' it up in a post-Incarna world 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newbin' it up in a post-Incarna world  (Read 10936 times)
Kageru
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: June 26, 2011, 08:24:04 AM

The problem with the agent finder is that it relates to Eve PvE, and Eve PvE is absolutely ghastly.

Even for people who like that sort of thing the agents don't really differ that much you'd care. You'll still be looking for a cluster of agents, suitably far from low-sec, and just grind there until you quit.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 08:26:03 AM by Kageru »

Is a man not entitled to the hurf of his durf?
- Simond
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: June 27, 2011, 04:31:23 AM

Eve-agents.com works fine from the IGB afaik, and you don't have to dock or load Incarna for eve-agents, which makes it clearly superior.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: June 27, 2011, 05:02:51 AM

Almost done going through the tutorials, but I'm going on vacation this week, so I'm just logging in to queue up skills as I'm away.

Got a Rifter outfitted and skilled up as suggested from the Goon guide...seems pretty effective in PvE so far. 

I can't seem to access the 30-day skill guide.  I can only assume the guide is for members only or the site is screwed up.

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: June 30, 2011, 01:31:40 PM

Still on vacation, still skilling up stuffs.  I can fit the basic Rifter tackler right now, and I'll be moving onto Cruiser training by the end of the week. 

Made a variation of the GS newbie Rifter for missions/ratting in high-sec.  Thoughts?

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Trigona
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: June 30, 2011, 02:56:58 PM

I would train for battle cruiser as fast as possible, I like being overpowered for missions.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #40 on: June 30, 2011, 03:44:49 PM

I like... missions.

I get you now.
Trigona
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: June 30, 2011, 09:38:32 PM

lol...I'm using Folikar to make isk in empire while flying a lowish sp pilot in goonswarm.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Newbin' it up in a post-Incarna world  
Jump to: