Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:56:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  RIFT  |  Topic: 1.3 Scavenger Hunted Notes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 1.3 Scavenger Hunted Notes  (Read 59810 times)
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #70 on: June 22, 2011, 06:04:34 AM

Patch is tomorrow and I have NO IDEA how to respec my warrior!  ACK!

Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #71 on: June 22, 2011, 07:09:09 AM

Thought it was today, what kind of spec do you want? pvp, pve dps, tanking?

I am the .00000001428%
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #72 on: June 22, 2011, 10:22:19 AM

Right, PvP. Of course, of course. And thank you in advance my trusted spec dealer  Heart

Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: June 22, 2011, 12:07:04 PM

Well i don't think any talent calcs are updated yet but 44 paragon 22 champ 0 vind should be extremely strong, if you happen to have a couple decent one handers.  If you want to stick with two handers 35 champion, 20 paragon, 11 void knight will still do tons of damage and has an offensive dispel and knock back immunity going for it.

I am the .00000001428%
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #74 on: June 23, 2011, 12:19:06 AM

If you want to stick with two handers 35 champion, 20 paragon, 11 void knight will still do tons of damage and has an offensive dispel and knock back immunity going for it.

That's what I've been using with great success for some time now, but I am worried it will turn obsolete and useless with the modifications and "removal" of Strike Like Iron...

Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #75 on: June 23, 2011, 03:10:52 AM

It won't be, you get a ton of baseline damage from 20 paragon because teaching of the five rings applies to 2h also now, and you have that extra finisher you don't need to waste on strike like iron anymore.

I am the .00000001428%
Shatter
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: June 23, 2011, 04:12:28 AM

They owe me a free day for the cluster f*ck that was yesterday
luckton
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: June 23, 2011, 05:01:39 AM

They owe me a free day for the cluster f*ck that was yesterday

swamp poop

As if they haven't realized this and are probably going to, as they have before.

"Those lights, combined with the polygamous Nazi mushrooms, will mess you up."

"Tuning me out doesn't magically change the design or implementation of said design. Though, that'd be neat if it did." -schild
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #78 on: June 23, 2011, 06:49:57 AM

Glad I found some time to paint my kitchen  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

Last night I rolled a rogue, hadn't really messed around with them much. Took ranger, marksman and then decided to mix in sab. The combo is a lot of fun and pretty insane for soloing. My warrior dies left and right, cleric is pretty solid but slow, mage is about like the rogue but slower and squishier.

Next dilemma: play Defiants or try to integrate with BC. I really don't like guardians much.
dd0029
Terracotta Army

Reply #79 on: June 23, 2011, 07:19:07 AM

mage is about like the rogue but slower and squishier.

I know what all these words mean, but they don't make any sense.

Necro/locks are indestructible! Soul Purge is where it's at. Pull one with your instant dots and put your pet on it, put essence link up. Pull a second and drain tank it with Soul Purge. Once you get Mortality, you pull however many you feel comfortable with. Mana is never a problem with 2/2 Greater Consumption, everything has eatable buffs.

Rifts are easily soloable through at least the first four stages. The 5th stage is usually doable, though it can get a bit dicey with the melee bosses, you will want to save the red power crystals and think about some of the consumable rift items. Caster bosses are cake.
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #80 on: June 23, 2011, 07:20:29 AM

I think he's talking low level, although I'm unsure if clerics ever get quicker.

-Rasix
dd0029
Terracotta Army

Reply #81 on: June 23, 2011, 07:28:13 AM

I think he's talking low level, although I'm unsure if clerics ever get quicker.

Even then, life leech and essence link are generally enough to keep you up through at least one mob beating on you while your pet tanks another. Its slower to start, but still much more rugged than just about every rogue spec I've tried.

Melee clerics never really did get quicker in my experience. Caster clerics, like and Inquisitor/Justicar, do speed up significantly once you get soul drain.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #82 on: June 23, 2011, 08:11:49 AM

I do know clerics and warriors pretty well.

For the mage and rogue, I'm talking low level. I know about how solid a necrolock is for soloing.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #83 on: June 25, 2011, 06:52:53 AM

Phat lewtz. My rogue dug up a broken dagger that I turned in for a blue dagger that does more than double damage the current quest rewards I've been getting and adds physical crit (like 10 or 15 at level 10). Has a cool ice blade, said I was the first on the shard to get it, how can that be? Also gave me first for another of the world event treasure quests. Silverwood isn't that deserted!

It's a bitch taking out invasions and footholds as an assassin, but with this even it's definitely worth trying. The new crit blade helps a TON, I'm knocking down mobs pretty quick for the next couple levels. Does kind of make me wish I had a level 50 so this gear wouldn't be useless in a couple days  Ohhhhh, I see.
dd0029
Terracotta Army

Reply #84 on: June 25, 2011, 08:04:08 AM

Has a cool ice blade, said I was the first on the shard to get it, how can that be? Also gave me first for another of the world event treasure quests. Silverwood isn't that deserted!

That's because they just hotfixed the map quest to work late last night.
ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #85 on: June 26, 2011, 06:01:10 AM

Plus there are just a lot of items when you consider all the possible affixes. My friend got two server firsts last week just from opening the random dungeon reward treasure boxes at 20-something.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  RIFT  |  Topic: 1.3 Scavenger Hunted Notes  
Jump to: