Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:20:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Volume 2 Epilogue soloable? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Volume 2 Epilogue soloable?  (Read 4939 times)
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

on: May 27, 2011, 09:22:15 AM

I finished Volume 2 a long time ago but didn't finish the epilogue because I never seemed to find groups for it. I've heard that Volume 2 was made soloable, is the epilogue also soloable?

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 12:29:52 PM

yup, just not the kill Gorothul in SG one. 
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 02:39:15 PM

I finished Volume 2 a long time ago but didn't finish the epilogue because I never seemed to find groups for it. I've heard that Volume 2 was made soloable, is the epilogue also soloable?

Yes.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Volume 2 Epilogue soloable?  
Jump to: