Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:27:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Pockie Ninja 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pockie Ninja  (Read 2467 times)
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

on: May 05, 2011, 05:34:25 PM

Pockie Ninja

This a browser based limited movement f2p + cash perks title. Developed in I believe China with the rights to two of the biggest manga for boys (Bleach and Naruto).

Bottom Line: Some work went into this title but it takes way too long to complete a day of play. The game is so immature though that you can get those new game system min/max joys out of it if that's what you are looking for. If you ever watched Bleach and/or Naruto that makes it a little bit more nifty.

Cons:
-finishing a full day of activities takes forever by any standard and especially by browser game standards.
-horrible url.
-clunky as fuck flash
-game stops and waits if you minimize it
-chat system is fuckawful, anti-spam stops you from talking, no effective filters, not enough channels, etc.
-lots and lots of game systems that don't quite mesh together
-engrish though hardly the worst I've ever seen
-poor documentation, needs a wiki or something
-some outfits are too damn popular (too many Naruto)

If anybody has questions I can post lots more info. If anyone is playing or wants to give it a try I'm on server six and if you are my friend I can protect you from becoming the exp slave of another player by kicking their ass for you. Yes that system is pretty much as awesome as it sounds. You get matched with opponents in the arena system and if you beat them there you can fight them or their master (if they are already a "disciple") and once you capture them they are forced to earn exp over the next 72hours for you unless they can defeat you. Meanwhile you can use their character to help you do dungeon runs (you can basically create your own party using your disciples).

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 07:24:27 AM

If it's as bad as it sounds, why are you A) Playing B) Posting about it?
K9
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 03:40:25 AM

For science?

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 11:25:46 AM

Its not that good. So I don't want to take responsibility for anyone trying it and not enjoying it. If someone was looking for a little game like this I'd be happy to fill in the details if they aren't its not so good that I'd recommend trying it just because.

I'm playing it because I'm about to be away from my home machine for 5 weeks so browser titles are about all I'll be good for.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Pockie Ninja  
Jump to: