Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:24:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Assassin's Creed: Revelations 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Assassin's Creed: Revelations  (Read 946 times)
Mazakiel
Terracotta Army

on: May 05, 2011, 11:31:58 AM

Whelp, the next Assassin's Creed game is revealed.  It's apparently going to have you playing as Altair, Ezio, and Desmond at different points, with a big focus of the game being Constantinople.  It'll also apparently be the last time we see Ezio. 

Oh, and it'll be out this November. 

Here's a bit with a few of the details: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/05/05/acrcoverrevealjune.aspx
Spiff
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 09:42:51 AM

Well half of the fun of AC is hopping in the time machine and re-visiting cities I've been to irl (all my Ezio needs is a camera, a pair of white socks and some sandals  awesome, for real); Istanbul (not Constantinople, Istanbul ... ah it's nobodies business but the Turks!  DRILLING AND MANLINESS)  is one the most amazing places I've ever visited, so pretty excited to see what they do with it  Heart.
schpain
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 10:58:02 PM

Sod off Ezio - when they mentioned Gettysburg in AC2 my first thought was "WOOO MUSKETSASSIN"

Sure Ezio was good and the whole vatican subterfuge was good but it's time to move on now...

*Should be working*
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Assassin's Creed: Revelations  
Jump to: