Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:39:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: I bought in 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I bought in  (Read 2479 times)
jakonovski
Terracotta Army

on: April 24, 2011, 02:54:48 AM

After a night of sitting at the bar playing the cardboard version, my friend managed to convince me to try MTGO. So here I am, waiting for the installer to slowly dl everything.

Any tips from experienced junkies?
jakonovski
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 09:11:43 AM

An update, I've now made two decks for roughly 20 tickets overall. Cheaper than cardboard and less littering.  Heart

The first is a monoblack control that takes the neat new black 187s and some discard, building up to a tutored big bad (currently Steel Hellkite because it cost something like 20 cents). Very silver bullets-ish.

The second is a fairly straightforward netdeck. Artifact weenie is something very alien to me so I really like it.

I also have a bunch of cards for G/R stompy, but am lacking ideas. Don't want to rely on other people's designs too much.

edit: oh right, if someone wants to challenge me or just mock my foolishness, my nick is Armis.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:17:29 AM by jakonovski »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: I bought in  
Jump to: