Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:31:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  RIFT  |  Topic: Danger Danger Will Robinson 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Danger Danger Will Robinson  (Read 2637 times)
squirrel
Contributor

on: April 01, 2011, 10:04:13 AM

Ok so there's a quest in Droughtlands that is repeatable and given by a Centaur. He offers to turn you into a centaur and you go on a race. I grabbed the quest but wasn't really paying attention and failed it.

Here's the catch - if you fail this quest and don't abandon it you cannot login on that character again, the client will crash to the desktop. Thread Here

So, yeah. I can't log in my main character. I have petitioned but apparently I have to phone them.

Don't do this quest. It's not hard but the penalty for failure is a bit extreme.

Speaking of marketing, we're out of milk.
Ashamanchill
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 10:05:34 AM

Looks like Rift has perma-death after all.  why so serious?

A poster signed by Richard Garriot, Brad McQuaid, Marc Jacobs and SmerricK Dart.  Of course it would arrive a couple years late, missing letters and a picture but it would be epic none the less. -Tmon
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 10:11:34 AM

Must be why the servers are about to come down.

I am the .00000001428%
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  RIFT  |  Topic: Danger Danger Will Robinson  
Jump to: