Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 05:17:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Co-op vs. AI 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Co-op vs. AI  (Read 2692 times)
Furiously
Terracotta Army

on: March 27, 2011, 09:21:27 PM

It's actually pretty interesting.  They don't tent to press when a human team would, but they do go around in groups to kill.

And it can be full of hilarity when one of the bots gets a pentakill.

I'd suggest everyone give it a try and then tell me how horrid of a player I am.

Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 09:28:07 PM

Actually, yeah, I keep meaning to post about this, I'm having a ton of fun with it.

It's easy enough that you can play sub-optimal builds and characters, screw around a bit and still win.  It's hard enough that people don't go into holier-than-thou mode whenever someone dies.  And it gives you your first win of the day bonus (which is the only way I get decent IP since they made it dependent on time).  I can play it with noob friends and expert friends without worrying about killing anyone's rating.  It's one of the more fun features I've seen implemented so far.
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 10:57:44 PM

I wish I could play Annie as well as Annie Bot....

kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 08:05:38 AM

If you crank it up to the hardest AI its also a great way to learn the joys of what defenses can do cause the NPCs will Stack the piss out of armor and magic resists.

It is a good demostration for newer players how strong some of the defensive items really are.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Co-op vs. AI  
Jump to: