Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:39:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: 2081 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2081  (Read 1793 times)
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

on: March 11, 2011, 11:06:27 AM

Based on Kurt Vonnegut's short story "Harrison Bergeron".  Short film, only 25 minutes, so no theatrical release, but it looks interesting enough to warrant picking the dvd up for $13.  Apparently, you can also rent it on Youtube for $2.99.

http://www.finallyequal.com/

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 11:09:55 AM

What an amazingly charged film.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 10:05:04 PM

I like the TV movie based on the same story (I think) that came out in the 90s. It had Sean Astin in it and Christopher Plummer I believe. I think it was just called Harrison or something like that.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: 2081  
Jump to: