Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:23:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Pax JAx 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pax JAx  (Read 2771 times)
addictz

Email
on: March 10, 2011, 04:05:16 AM

Can anyone send me a pax jax code? I've been looking forever for one. I love jax. He is my favorite character. I've played roughly about 500 games with him when you include both ranked and normal games. If you don't trust me, add me on LOL. My screen name is Addictz. I would get one at Pax but I live too far to travel there... Please help.

Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 05:55:45 AM

addictz - Posts: 0
Date Registered:   Today at 05:25:55 am

Let me save you some time -

"No, get lost."

Now repeat that for about 3 pages of posts from different people that read the League forums here and you have the entire thread from start to finish.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 09:41:35 AM

I'll sell you my LOL account, with a PAX JAX and many other skins, for only one thousand dollars.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
PkProjects
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 11:11:39 AM

I'll sell you my LOL account, with a PAX JAX and many other skins, for only one thousand dollars.

Zambabwean dollars?

"Atheism. The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itsself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs. Makes perfect sense."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Pax JAx  
Jump to: