Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:38:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Replays 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Replays  (Read 2797 times)
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

on: March 03, 2011, 12:06:46 PM

So you know that in game replay function Riot has been promising us for over a year?  That function that is too hard for them to code with the current build and blah blah blah.

Someone got sick of waiting and created a 3rd party replay function for the game.  Haven't tried it myself but everything I've read about it has been positive.

http://www.leagueofreplays.com/

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Samprimary
Contributor

Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 07:17:46 PM

It's good and it allows for effective and positive critique of team synergy. You can sit back, watch how a game went, and see what you did wrong.
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 08:11:23 PM

It's good and it allows for effective and positive critique of team synergy. You can sit back, watch how a game went, and see what you did wrong.

If you find the thread on the official League forums people are really ripping into Riot (with good reason) in regards to replays, lack of tournaments, server stability, etc. etc. etc.  Multiple Riot replies even but most of them a from a head character design guy who has no say in game features.  swamp poop

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Samprimary
Contributor

Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 10:41:03 PM

I get the feeling riot's resources are being strained in wacky, unsustainable directions by their currently settled-on hero release schedule.

Mastery pages being an interesting example of such.
Prospero
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 09:18:09 AM

They also seem to be growing faster than they can handle; last I checked they had 130 open positions.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: Replays  
Jump to: