Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:43:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: CSM 6 Campaigning has begun 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CSM 6 Campaigning has begun  (Read 16093 times)
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: March 27, 2011, 04:41:40 AM

It's not like SHC was ever relevant other than a temporary holding area between CAOD being moderated to death and Kugu's site, anyway. It's an echo chamber of tired old has-beens and never-weres plus lowsec 'pirates' who still haven't realised that they are utterly irrelevant and insignificant to both the highsec and 0.0 crowds.

E: Also, this moves the inevitable Tech nerf another year further away.  awesome, for real
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:53:44 AM by Simond »

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: March 27, 2011, 10:08:08 AM

Those threads are great.  awesome, for real

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: March 27, 2011, 10:23:51 AM

Feck sake. I've never seen so much impotent crying and whining in all my life.

Hic sunt dracones.
Phildo
Contributor

Reply #38 on: March 27, 2011, 11:28:09 AM

What is that graph actually charting?
tgr
Terracotta Army

Just another victim of cyber age discrimination.

Reply #39 on: March 27, 2011, 11:42:47 AM

Number of voters and their in-game age at the time of voting. Some idiot on SHC thought 7k voters between 30 and 250 days old were some major NC conspiracy, when CSM5 had 8.6k or something in that same category. Facts doesn't seem to be their strong suit. vOv

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.
ajax34i
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: March 27, 2011, 12:53:51 PM

How many new accounts voted vs. how many old accounts (from left to right).

But what's missing is the number of new accounts vs. old accounts in the entire playerbase.  Because I have a feeling that it mirrors those downward slopes, and if you normalize using that, everything is probably a horizontal line.  That is, percentage wise, of all the new players a certain percent of them voted, and of all the old players, a similar percent voted.
Phred
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: March 27, 2011, 07:01:25 PM

And the SHC guys are so convinced that this CSM is definitely going to be irrelevant again.

Maybe they think that way because this CSM will have its term while CCP is focused on avatars-in-a-cabin.  And PVE, I hear.

I think that's attributing a bit much to most of the shc crew. Several of them seem to have been visited by a burning bush in the last few nights which told them that Mittani was Satan incarnate and that's why they don't have a lot of hope for this csm.
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: March 27, 2011, 08:24:31 PM

which told them that Mittani was Satan incarnate

That's pretty much what the outgoing chairwoman has been saying about him.

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
Phred
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: March 27, 2011, 08:38:10 PM

It's not like SHC was ever relevant other than a temporary holding area between CAOD being moderated to death and Kugu's site, anyway. It's an echo chamber of tired old has-beens and never-weres plus lowsec 'pirates' who still haven't realised that they are utterly irrelevant and insignificant to both the highsec and 0.0 crowds.

Not only that they don't miss a chance to bemoan their inability to vote for Larkonis, the CSM member who was booted for breaking the nda and trying to profit from advanced knowledge. He may even be indirectly responsible for the technetium mess as they had to quickly readjust the mineral balance after he leaked what was originally planned.  Despite their disdain for Mittani they seem to have no problem forgiving this jerk his transgressions.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: CSM 6 Campaigning has begun  
Jump to: