Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:25:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  RIFT  |  Topic: PvP Goods merchants 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PvP Goods merchants  (Read 3649 times)
Sobelius
Terracotta Army

on: February 25, 2011, 09:26:25 AM

From the patch notes:

* There are now PvP Goods Merchants in the following major hubs: Argent Glade, Kelari Refuge, Granite Falls, Gloamwood Pines, Crimson Wash, Scarwood Lift Base, Kain's Command, Perspice, Lantern Hook, Three Springs, Timberveil, Chancel of Labors, Fortune's Shore, Zareph's Return.

I spotted these in argent glade yesterday. Some decent low level blue gear, but at the cost of your hard-earned favor. I don't think faction is required to purchase these items, unlike much of the gear over in the pvp/faction vendors in the main cities.

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
"A world without Vin Diesel is sad." -- me
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 11:19:36 AM

The stuff in Kelari Refuge was all level 15, no faction requirements.  It was only boots and gloves, though.  Boots were ~750 favor, don't remember what the gloves cost.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 12:02:55 PM

You guys got shafted then cause the guardian boots/gloves were 500 and change each.  Which i was easily able to earn the first day.  Yay for blues.

I am the .00000001428%
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  RIFT  |  Topic: PvP Goods merchants  
Jump to: