Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:34:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: IPY2 launches Jan. 21st. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IPY2 launches Jan. 21st.  (Read 8167 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: January 01, 2011, 04:26:39 PM

http://inporylem.com/forum/showthread.php?554-IPY-Launch-January-21st-2011.&p=11732#post11732

At this time we'd like to go ahead and proudly announce that IPY is planned to come online on the 21st of January, 2011.

We're extremely excited about this announcement, and we truly hope you'll spread the good news with all of your friends, family, and old Ultima Online fans.

In Por Ylem brought free UO shards into the mainstream, and we have absolutely no doubt that its successor will be a true step foward in Ultima Online gameplay.

January 21st, 2011. Finally, the time has come!

I know it's Ultima Online, but it our f13 friend Azaroth's creation so I figured it was worth posting here.

For those not in the know about Ultima Online Freeshards, IPY was widely recognized as THE freeshard server post-trammel. High population, excellent PVP, and tram free being the main draws. This time around, Az has added the paladin system to help the victim and buff the Anti-PK. There are a lot of new systems , as shown on the homepage www.inporylem.com, and Az's blog azaroth.org. He has put a ton of time and effort into making this server great, and I hope that any F13ers that were a part of the 'good old days of UO' or missed the boat and were playing EQ should give this a try.

I will have a guild up for us, and some private forum/voice details if you PM me. We already have a decently large group, we should have a great launch and a lot of fun. Make sure to register at www.inporylem.com/forum. Long live UO.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 03:47:32 PM

Cannot log in.  Tried through Razor and straight from client - it just hangs after putting username/password.

I have a hangover that won't go away - will try again tomorrow.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 11:46:09 PM

GF out of town for a bit.  I tried to login, but I think I'm having issues because I don't have a Login Name and PW to use.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Malakili
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 07:59:51 AM

Have you PMed Az on the IPY forums, I think he is manually setting up beta accounts.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 08:05:13 AM

You could also PM him here, I imagine. Just ask real nice and say you are taking my place (as I have been slacking on my testing duties : )

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 07:52:09 PM

Have you PMed Az on the IPY forums, I think he is manually setting up beta accounts.

I'll try PMing him here as well then.  That must be my problem that I don't have a beta account setup.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: IPY2 launches Jan. 21st.  
Jump to: