Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:55:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Lotteries Return!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lotteries Return!!!  (Read 5315 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: December 20, 2010, 04:30:44 PM

FAQ and whatnot

Enter Lottery Here

Pulled some info from the FAQ:

Quote from: Lottery FAQ
LOTRO Lottery Schedule and FAQ
The LOTRO Lotteries have returned! Below you will find a list of regularly scheduled lotteries and some a basic FAQ that should answer most of your questions about the Lottery system. Please note the section on special lotteries. Just because we don’t have a listed start and end time for every lottery doesn’t mean there aren’t lotteries running or about to launch. Make sure you check your my.lotro.com page frequently! Also note, some lotteries may be server, level, class, or race restricted so it is possible that not all lotteries will be available to all characters on your account.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Lotteries
The above list does not included special lotteries. Special lotteries may include humorous lotteries, festival related lotteries, class or race themed lotteries or other lotteries not otherwise listed above. Many of these lotteries will be short, and unannounced. So be sure to check your my.lotro.com page frequently to avoid missing out!

Who is eligible to enter?
All LOTRO players with game and community accounts in good standing are eligible to enter the lotteries. This means all Free, Premium and VIP players can participate.

Collecting your winnings
All winnings are sent to characters using the in game mail system. Mail sent in game expires within two weeks of being sent if left unopened and within two days of being opened. Please collect your winnings and detach them from the email ASAP! We will not be able to replace items lost due to mail expiration.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 04:35:40 PM by Cheddar »

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 04:18:34 PM

Nice. I always liked their lotteries.

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 07:12:03 AM

This is a fine place to give a thumbs-up to the new web site as well.  Widgets are very 21st century, so congrats Turbine.

Also, thanks for sorting the lottery winnings list properly this time.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Lotteries Return!!!  
Jump to: