Patch notes here
- Incarnate System: endgame TFs eventually get you an uber enhancement and increase your 'effective level' past 50 (see other thread).
- Inherent Fitness: new characters get Swift / Hurdle / Health / Stamina at level 2; old characters get them after you respec. Use the free respec token for instant awesomeness.
- Quality-of-life changes about transports (oh gawd, getting to Mercy Island from Grandville for the Ghost Widow arc was fun... not!)
- Two new high-end TFs (Apex, Tin Mage)
- New auras, some new/alternate animations
- Public quest-esque events in Praetoria
- Praetoria is now accessible through Pocket D
- Some new MA maps and enemy groups
-  'Quit to character select' option, holy shit
-  Another free respec to come in a week as well. Alternate builds, ho!
Honestly, the best thing in this patch IMO is the inherent fitness. The new TFs sound cool as well, but the incarnate system doesn't really seem fun to me. We'll see, they got one week until Cataclysm.
Also, shameless self-promotion: if you give the Mission Architect a try,
buy my book
play my story arc that won Dr. Aeon's 3rd challenge! Arc ID is #454805. *insert mole pic here*