Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:54:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Wizard 101 fires off an expansion. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wizard 101 fires off an expansion.  (Read 1805 times)
Kitsune
Terracotta Army

on: November 02, 2010, 09:56:38 PM

It's not exactly Cataclysm, but the turn-based Magic-esque MMOG has added a new world, raised the level cap, and added some new secondary schools of magic to spice up peoples' lives.  At the core, it's more of the same, so anyone who played it and liked it will like the extra stuff, and people who disliked it won't find anything to change their minds.

Anyone who hasn't played it, it's "free" in the sense of the first hour-ish of content is free before they start nickel and diming you for access to more areas, or you can pay a monthly sub for access to everything.  My friend code S245D-6L4C6-22V4M-8L574 will get people a free (if not terribly useful besides decoration) dragon pet and some extra cash shop money if they use www.wizard101.com/friend to sign up.

If anyone plays and wants to group up in-game, I'd welcome the company of people who aren't ten years old and don't blow my multi-turn combos by casting spells at random.
LC
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 08:15:07 AM

I still find it amusing that a lot of the wolfpack guys ended up working on this game.

I have an account but its not very high level. Maybe in the 20s.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 08:18:14 AM by LC »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Wizard 101 fires off an expansion.  
Jump to: