Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:13:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: IPY Forums Are Funky - Roll Call here 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IPY Forums Are Funky - Roll Call here  (Read 11119 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: October 28, 2010, 05:23:49 PM

So I will do all my posting here!  Lets do a roll all - who all is wanting to get into the Beta of IPY???

edit.  Forgot the caveat... I have no influence and was just wondering who wanted in. 
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 05:44:01 PM by Cheddar »

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 05:36:17 PM

YAY ME PLZ!!!

"Role playing in an MMO is more like an open orchestra with no conductor, anyone of any skill level can walk in at any time, and everyone brings their own instrument and plays whatever song they want.  Then toss PvP into the mix and things REALLY get ugly!" -Count Nerfedalot
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 07:26:24 PM

I do

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 07:55:06 AM

edit.  Forgot the caveat... I have no influence and was just wondering who wanted in. 

Pfft! I'm just assuming Az will let us in because he posts regularly here. RIGHT AZ??? RIIIIGHT???

"Role playing in an MMO is more like an open orchestra with no conductor, anyone of any skill level can walk in at any time, and everyone brings their own instrument and plays whatever song they want.  Then toss PvP into the mix and things REALLY get ugly!" -Count Nerfedalot
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 08:04:54 AM

Well the first round of testing, or Beta 1 is like super exclusive. We got a while till we get into beta I thinks.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Soulflame
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 08:08:00 AM

If I don't get into beta, I might play WoW again.  Az doesn't want that on his conscience.
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 08:15:22 AM

I will make with the betaing

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 11:44:22 AM

Sounds like he wants legit testers and with that I opted out of applying for testing.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 10:16:22 AM

Anyone else?

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #9 on: October 30, 2010, 11:37:52 AM

I want to be in the real thing, but I can't spread myself too thin, so I'm thinking of passing on the beta to prevent saying "Yeah!" and just come out as a flake.

Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: October 31, 2010, 08:20:22 AM

I'd like to beta test, but just not to sure of how much time I can commit. I will try though.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Soulflame
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: October 31, 2010, 08:25:07 AM

I checked out the requirements for the first round of beta.  I'm a QA IRL, so I have that covered, but I categorically refuse to have anything to do with facebook.  On those grounds alone, I'm out.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: IPY Forums Are Funky - Roll Call here  
Jump to: