Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:01:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: IPY - My Horrible PK Guild Idea 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IPY - My Horrible PK Guild Idea  (Read 6579 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: October 15, 2010, 09:07:54 AM

-WU-

Requirements to join:

Must make a character with the name of someone from the Wu-Tang Clan:
Inspectah Deck
Raekwon
RzA
GzA
Ol Dirty Bastard
U-God
Method Man
Ghostface Killa
The Genius
Masta Killa

Prince Rakeem
Raw Desire, LeVon, Power Cipher
Twelve O'Clock
Sixty Second Assassin
the 4th Disciple
The Brand White
K.D. the Down Low Wrecka
Shyheim AKA The Rugged Child
Doo-Doo Wales
Mista Hezakiah
The Tru Masta
Asan
DJ Skane
Scientific Shabazz
Wise the Civilized

Character must be dark skinned

Premise:

Bad characters, wielding maces and swords, swarming anyone they come across spamming Wu-Tang lyrics such as

"You best protect yo neck!"
"Wu-Tang killa bees, we on a swarm!"
"Do you think your Wu-Tang sword can defeat me?"
"En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style"
"Come on and bring the ruckus"

We all wear yellow.
These are all bad alts.
We gather at certain times and go have fun for an hour or two, voice comms not required but a bonus. Allowed to train up, but not really needed.

We use bad weapons. You won't care that you die. You have a club and ringmail on.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 10:02:42 AM

Could be fun to try. That is a seriously old-school UO idea. Heh.

"Role playing in an MMO is more like an open orchestra with no conductor, anyone of any skill level can walk in at any time, and everyone brings their own instrument and plays whatever song they want.  Then toss PvP into the mix and things REALLY get ugly!" -Count Nerfedalot
Slyfeind
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 10:04:21 AM

Crap, now I'm remembering a member of our Elves of Spiritwood who called himself Method Man. It pissed off the die-hard RPers in the guild. The GM just said hey, there are so few ways to really express yourself, who are we to dictate his playtime.

We eventually lost our RPers when some of our members wore pretty dresses and went on PKing rampages through Deceit. Some other PKs wanted to join us, and we told them they had to RP as elves. We had no idea what kind of guild we were making, but it sure was fun.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 10:06:15 AM by Slyfeind »

"Role playing in an MMO is more like an open orchestra with no conductor, anyone of any skill level can walk in at any time, and everyone brings their own instrument and plays whatever song they want.  Then toss PvP into the mix and things REALLY get ugly!" -Count Nerfedalot
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 10:26:13 AM

When I thought of this, I remembered the "Trinsic Borrowers" from the ATL server. They would basically surround anyone leaving Trinsic by foot, and steal everything they had on them. Was fuckin' hilarious....I think they all wore purple pink robes IIRC.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 10:44:09 AM by Slayerik »

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Chinchilla
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 07:16:04 PM

Masta Killa or Ghostface Killa.  Ghostface would probably be better because Masta should be for someone good at PvP which I am not all that great at.

Chinchila - LaRoche Server, APB
Drahcir - 50 Captain/GM Weaponsmith, LoTRO Silverlode (Retired)
St Drahcir - 7xMage, UO Chesapeake (Retired)
Chinchilla Dakilla - Barbarian R50, Shadowbane (Retired)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: IPY - My Horrible PK Guild Idea  
Jump to: